Did D3 change how PVP was played (who you fought)

slidecage
slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
edited September 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
i low level myself cap to 93 until i can get enough ISO to take 10 to 166 and ever since joining in pvp mostly fought lower teams That was until this last past off season. I used to have 100 pts in seed teams and then right into battles. now its almost 200 pts in seed teams but as soon as that is up i mostly jump to Max 166 3 star teams . i have to do at least 10 to 20 skips just to find any one that is not a max 3 star team... also once i get around 400 pts im just being matched with the same 5 to 6 people no matter how many times i skip

this happen since the purple token has been added.. i wonder if the system now matches you how long you been playing and not your ranks

and where is the freaking marker im smelling in my house AHHHHHHHHHHHH its driving me nuts

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Nothing has changed, i found this when i popped 2 to 153 while no-one else was over 100.. it took about a month to sort itself out. Sometimes i could get to the 250 token in an LR before i saw a single other team.

No idea if it is a bug, or just an oddity when you have a huge roster gap like that, but when i leveled more up.. it normalized and i started getting less seeds, but more rewards from higher scores.
  • slidecage
    Malcrof wrote:
    Nothing has changed, i found this when i popped 2 to 153 while no-one else was over 100.. it took about a month to sort itself out. Sometimes i could get to the 250 token in an LR before i saw a single other team.

No idea if it is a bug, or just an oddity when you have a huge roster gap like that, but when i leveled more up.. it normalized and i started getting less seeds, but more rewards from higher scores.

maybe system takes into effect your rank last system and thinks you are that good 100% of the time.. Joining late i was able to take either 3 or 4 first places in PVP.. maybe that is why they tossed me into harder brackets this season
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    Maybe you've graduated from the baby brackets. If so, say goodbye to top 100 without 800. Top 25 with 1000 might be out of the question too.
  • slidecage
    lukewin wrote:
    Maybe you've graduated from the baby brackets. If so, say goodbye to top 100 without 800. Top 25 with 1000 might be out of the question too.

that also bring up a pt 600 was still good enough for top 50 but had to do major skips. tons of 3 star max teams