Interchangable required character lighning rounds and PVP

whitecat31
whitecat31 Posts: 579 Critical Contributor
Ok this sounds weird, but the Ironman Lightning round allows me to use scarlet witch as my required character, if I first set up my team in the Scarlet witch PVP. It also works vice a versa. I can set the Scarlett witch PVP with Ironman in my required scarlet witches spot. I have played the lightning round with Scarlet witch instead of ironman. I played the Scarlet Witch PVP with Ironman (like taking a knife to a gun fight).

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is technically an exploit, but it is known, and should be fixed at some point.
  • whitecat31
    Amazingly this bug has been around for a bit.
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=32410

It was supposed to have fixed itself. I guess it has not.

Please Escalate this. It can be an exploit for players who do not have fully developed characters substituting other characters instead.
  • whitecat31
    Malcrof wrote:
    This is technically an exploit, but it is known, and should be fixed at some point.

Been around for about a month now. Perhaps it should be escalated. I also heard it might have been used to get around some of the REQUIRED characters in PVE but I am not sure. If so, that is a true exploit.
  • alaeth
    alaeth Posts: 446 Mover and Shaker
    I was going to check if this was the case for everyone... switching between Mystique PvP and lightning round I was able to use Mystique for the Gamora lightning round.

I wonder if it's tangently related to the previous issue where the essential character wasn't being populated at all.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    whitecat31 wrote:
    Amazingly this bug has been around for a bit.
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=32410

It was supposed to have fixed itself. I guess it has not.

Please Escalate this. It can be an exploit for players who do not have fully developed characters substituting other characters instead.

I just sent a PM about this.