Please add a 'Remove' button to the Team Up selection screen

CubRob
CubRob Posts: 74 Match Maker
edited September 2015 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
Subject says it all. This seems like an easy fix to a game annoyance.

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    If you click on the team up / boost / empty spot, it will take you to the boost screen.. click on the X in the bottom left, that will remove it. Simple 1 click. Yes, it must be done for each spot, but it is in there.

Hope this helps!
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:
    If you click on the team up / boost / empty spot, it will take you to the boost screen.. click on the X in the bottom left, that will remove it. Simple 1 click. Yes, it must be done for each spot, but it is in there.

Hope this helps!
    It would be a lot simpler if that button was also on the teamup page though.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster wrote:
    Malcrof wrote:

Hope this helps!
    It would be a lot simpler if that button was also on the teamup page though.

I really do agree.. having to remove boosts individually , especially during hops, where seconds count, is a touch annoying.. but since the feature is in there, i am pretty sure it is low priority.

Get this question into the next Q&A as soon as the thread shows up, i'll bet you get plenty of votes!
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    I concur with this. Each of the two team-up/power up windows should have a remove button. It's silly, but removing three power-ups through 6 taps is much preferable to removing three power-ups with 9 taps.