jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
edited September 2015 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
why not put 1 of each shield in there?

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    jredd wrote:
    There's already Hero Points in there that you can use to buy shields... 250 HP is in fact enough for one eight hour shield and one three hour shield, and you still have 25 HP left after that.
  • jredd
    Quebbster wrote:
    jredd wrote:
    There's already Hero Points in there that you can use to buy shields... 250 HP is in fact enough for one eight hour shield and one three hour shield, and you still have 25 HP left after that.

i don't want to use hp for shields. hp is for roster slots. there's everything else in the vault. hp, iso, health packs, boosts. i see no reason why there isn't shields in there.
  • Quebbster
    jredd wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:
    jredd wrote:

i don't want to use hp for shields. hp is for roster slots. there's everything else in the vault. hp, iso, health packs, boosts. i see no reason why there isn't shields in there.
    You have boosts in your vault? I don't.
    Besides, if they did add shields to the vault they'd need to remove something else. Hero points would be a likely candidate since free shields would mean less need for HP. I just don't see the point.
  • jredd
    Quebbster wrote:
    jredd wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:
    jredd wrote:

You have boosts in your vault? I don't.
    Besides, if they did add shields to the vault they'd need to remove something else. Hero points would be a likely candidate since free shields would mean less need for HP. I just don't see the point.

sorry, that was a typo, i meant all those things are available in the game. and if you're going to take something out of the vault, you could always take out one of the 400 2* covers...
  • fnedude
    fnedude Posts: 383 Mover and Shaker
    By having Hero Points in the Vault, it allows each player to choose how you would spend those HPs.

If you want to spend it on Shields, have it. If I want to spend it on roster slots, have at it. If my brother want to spend it on a 4* lvl, he can have at it.

By awarding the "basic currency" (HPs), they are giving the players the option of how they want to spend it.
  • As much as I'd like to see some of those star.pngstar.png characters removed out of the vault, I would disagree with PVP shields to replace them. Not everyone in MPQ plays PVP, most do but not all. Therefore, imagine those who don't play PVP competitively enough to warrant shields reaction.

Remove some 2s but but some more 3s/4s in and maybe some more chances at HP, so those who need shields can buy them.
  • Quebbster
    I get the impression that the devs are pretty happy with the amount of dud rewards (2*) in the vault, so I don't think they will increase the number of better rewards TBH...
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    jredd wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:
    jredd wrote:

Which is why we need Roster Slots in the Vault not PVP shields.. not everyone plays PVP or needs shields plus where would you store them? They could make the shield 0 HP once you win it but overall I would much rather see Roster Slots in the Vault. This was teased about prior to the Vault's release but it looks like that is no longer happening.. doesn't help that no other players remember this was previously mentioned lol