Dead Pool Daily Robery

BadeyeBandit
BadeyeBandit Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
I would like to make a point that the Daily Dead Pool is nothing but frustration at the moment.
I would land on a 4* card and get some 2* card or a small amount of ISO. This has been going on for 2 weeks. I should have gotten a Hulk Buster last week and today I should have gotten a Nick Fury but got a Hawk Eye 2*. icon_evil.gif

It showed that I landed on Nick and was going to get Him then BOOM the disappointment hit.
If this is going to be the case for every thing just go back to the old style of not showing what I am getting instead of teasing me. icon_redface.gif

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pay no attention to the icon rotation, that's just for show. It's a random draw, theres no way to control it with when you tap.
  • limonade
    limonade Posts: 41 Just Dropped In
    DayvBang wrote:
    Pay no attention to the icon rotation, that's just for show. It's a random draw, theres no way to control it with when you tap.
    That's for sure! I passed a 2* Captain America only to land on another 2* Captain America. It was too cruel.
  • Starshatter
    Starshatter Posts: 63 Match Maker
    DayvBang wrote:

This is the response I always see but then why does the icon properly represent a prize when it's less than a 4 star reward? If the cycle ends on a moonstone, you get moonstone. If it ends on hero points, you get hero points. If it ends on health you get health. If it ends on sentry you get sentry. But when it lands on a distinct 4 star like Fury, you get hawkeye and are told that the symbol means nothing.
    It's ****.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    DayvBang wrote:

This is the response I always see but then why does the icon properly represent a prize when it's less than a 4 star reward? If the cycle ends on a moonstone, you get moonstone. If it ends on hero points, you get hero points. If it ends on health you get health. If it ends on sentry you get sentry. But when it lands on a distinct 4 star like Fury, you get hawkeye and are told that the symbol means nothing.
    It's ****.
    The final symbol displayed is based on the cover selected, obv.

As far as the 4* = Hawkeye thing, I've never seen that behavior. Probably a gift from the Cognitive Dissonance Fairy.
  • Starshatter
    DayvBang wrote:
    The final symbol displayed is based on the cover selected, obv.

As far as the 4* = Hawkeye thing, I've never seen that behavior. Probably a gift from the Cognitive Dissonance Fairy.

The final symbol displayed does not correctly show the prize. I have had an elektra symbol as the final symbol and got ISO. A prof x as the final symbol and been rewarded with health. And just today the last symbol shown before the prize was awarded was nick fury and I got a hawkeye same as the other guy. But ive only found that with 4 star rewards.

P.s.And it's not cuz I tried to time it. Just enter the vault, hit the button watch the 3,2,1 - reward.
  • BadeyeBandit
    BadeyeBandit Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Well it seem that we have come to conclusion that some thing needs to be looked into about landing on a 4*and getting something else. If a D3 reps see this post please respond that it will be looked in to. According to what I read some where. A dev does look at all post. icon_cool.gif
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have actually seen this bug, but only once, and it was this current vault (venom heroic). Prior to this one, i have always gotten what it had landed on. Mind you, it was only twice ever a 4*, and once a legendary token, but yesterday was the very first time it did not give the prize.

moved thread to bugs and technical issues!
  • alaeth
    alaeth Posts: 446 Mover and Shaker
    IceX has confirmed there is ZERO correlation between the icon shown and the reward you get.

As far as I understand, the RNG "decision" was made as soon as you click the "Get Your Covers" button.
  • Starshatter
    If that's the case then why does it properly show you the last symbol 99% of the time?
  • Starshatter
    If it does have zero correlation than JUST GET RID OF THE ANIMATION! It is nothing but a waste of time.