Issue with new savory vault refresh

xombie666
xombie666 Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
Posting a copy of the ticket that I just submitted here in hopes to get an answer. Thanks for looking!
_____________________-

Hello,

The new savory vault was opened for Deadpools vault last night and I had about 45 or so savory tokens saved up. I spent about 15 or so tokens trying to get the Cyclops or one of the 4 stars and I noticed that after each turn one of the 4 star kept changing. This lead me to scroll through the savory vault and thats when I noticed that non of the previous awards that I opened (some health packs, various 2 stars, and a 3 star hood) did not have a check on them showing that they were already acquired.

I am afraid that since they were not being checked off the list my odds did not increase since it was acting as if nothing was being taken out of the vault.

My user name is Xombie666 playing on android. Is this something that can be looked into?

Thanks for your help,

Comments

• CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is a long-standing problem with banked vault tokens. Every time you look at an archived vault the contents change (and reset to a full vault).
  • xombie666
    xombie666 Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    This is a long-standing problem with banked vault tokens. Every time you look at an archived vault the contents change (and reset to a full vault).

Awesome. Sounds like I am out of luck then. Thanks for the heads up though.
  • killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    with post event vaults, everytime u take something from it, it restocks; so if ur in an post event vault ur odds will always be 300 for deadpool and 80 for others nothing is checked off.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, you need to wait until the next Savory vault goes live to redeem your tokens. Pulling from the undead vault is futile.