Minor Requests!

Options
Thanks for the fun game D3, just wanted to throw out a few things for consideration:

1. In our cache of additional covers, please consider spacing the Recruit/Train button and the sell button a little. My fat fingers make me paranoid.
2. Being able to keep tabs on you and your opponents AP without having to swipe across each turn would be awesome.
3. A confirmation dialogue before spending HP would help prevent mishaps and subsequent tickets asking for refunds.
4. Please help work out the bugs in PvE events where rubberbanding causes the match to report X points earned per match and only granting Y when you have won.
5. Allow for us to know which minon has placed which special tile. Having a Flamethrower execute on you after you mistakenly kill his doppleganger sucks.
6. Please consider resetting Shield Training progression rewards on a regular basis, maybe monthly or every two months.
7. On the same note, please consider retooling the progression reward levels for Shield Training. No one is anywhere close 1700+ points.

Thanks again for reading.

Comments

• totally agree with all of these!

One thing that would make Shield Training relevant, is to set the rules so you dont lose any points from match making loses.
  • Thanks for the fun game D3, just wanted to throw out a few things for consideration:

1. In our cache of additional covers, please consider spacing the Recruit/Train button and the sell button a little. My fat fingers make me paranoid.
    2. Being able to keep tabs on you and your opponents AP without having to swipe across each turn would be awesome.
    3. A confirmation dialogue before spending HP would help prevent mishaps and subsequent tickets asking for refunds.
    4. Please help work out the bugs in PvE events where rubberbanding causes the match to report X points earned per match and only granting Y when you have won.
    5. Allow for us to know which minon has placed which special tile. Having a Flamethrower execute on you after you mistakenly kill his doppleganger sucks.
    6. Please consider resetting Shield Training progression rewards on a regular basis, maybe monthly or every two months.
    7. On the same note, please consider retooling the progression reward levels for Shield Training. No one is anywhere close 1700+ points.

Thanks again for reading.

#3 !!!!!!!

They've ignored this simple request for over 3 months.
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thanks for the fun game D3, just wanted to throw out a few things for consideration:

One way to do this -- over each enemy character, when they can use a power of a particular color, put a dot of that color over the character.
  • ender wrote:
    totally agree with all of these!

One thing that would make Shield Training relevant, is to set the rules so you dont lose any points from match making loses.

Totally agree with this, I said it before in another thread that the Progression Rewards should be just that - a PROGRESSION! As they are now it is just a flexible level system that goes up and down, so frustrating to have to claw your way back to where you had already PROGRESSED to before you can PROGRESS further up the PROGRESSION rewards.

It's not even as if the Rankings in SHIELD Training seem to mean anything so there is no reason at all to have this system in place there.