MPQ heading to Xbox

Unknown
edited September 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Source: http://www.trueachievements.com/n21656/marvel-puzzle-quest-revealed.htm

Maybe this is where all the focus has been geared toward? It sounds like the overall consensus is "I'll get it if I can continue from my account." Otherwise, this looks like a hail mary for this game. I personally think puzzle games are **** on consoles but there's an audience for everything, somewhere. I might try it out but it's not like it wouldn't be more convenient to play on my phone rather than my console. Especially for time-based events, which is everything about this game. Idk how you Steam users can tolerate this game.

Comments

• jimstarooney
    jimstarooney Posts: 576 Critical Contributor
    Xbox1 could work well with the snap function.
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wouldn't mind seeing an achievements list and see if it has more than the 5 **** ones it currently has.
  • As a Steam user, I at least have a laptop. :U

Although I kinda wish this is a non-F2P version of the game. Where heroes just come out as heroes when you unlock em and all. That'd be fun for $15 or $20 bucks.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,320 Site Admin
    Those are some nice screenshots.
  • Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Looks like it's using the old Wolverine artwork in that last screenshot there.
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm pretty sure it's fake. First of all, that is the old artwork for Wolverine.
    And second, Demiurge is the developer of MPQ. Wayforward is the developer for Adventure Time Puzzle Quest. While I don't doubt that a developer can work on multiple projects at the same time, it seems weird for D3 to hand off the Xbox version when Demiurge already support the game on 3 platforms.
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    "Old Wolverine" artwork.

~sensible chuckle~
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    if it was going to move to a system you would think

Nintendo 3 ds or vita since its a portable game..

why bring it to a xbone or ps4 is beyond me. though more people is good either way.

though i think the game might not be even be playable on a 3ds (vita yes but vita is dead)
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Looks like they just took Steam screenshots and added Xbox button icons to it o_0
    Probably what they did...