Silver Surfer Acquisition Poll

Vhailorx
Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
edited September 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Sorry if one already exists, but I thought someone should put up a poll so we can see how many forumites are getting Silver Surfer.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• I can tell you I'm at 0 - 6 right now, only 2 of those 4 stars were even usable for me. icon_cry.gif
  • Vhailorx
    I can tell you I'm at 0 - 6 right now, only 2 of those 4 stars were even usable for me. icon_cry.gif

Damn, six legendaries already? That's a neat trick. 2-3 from pvp, 1 from PVE, 1 from ddq, 1-2 from ______.

That's rotten luck, though that's more or less bound to happen in this game at some point. Hope your fortunes turn around!
  • I actually got both the DDQ ones so far icon_e_surprised.gif

It's all good, eventually I'll get to go surfing!
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    I actually got both the DDQ ones so far icon_e_surprised.gif

He is real and he is spectacular. The People for the Inclusion of Silver Surfer are well pleased. icon_e_smile.gif
  • snlf25 wrote:
    I actually got both the DDQ ones so far icon_e_surprised.gif

He is real and he is spectacular. The People for the Inclusion of Silver Surfer are well pleased. icon_e_smile.gif

Get outta here before I buy another 40 pack! icon_lol.gif
  • Vhailorx
    Friendly bump!
  • Lopan15
    Lopan15 Posts: 225 Tile Toppler
    Pulled SS black from today's DDQ token. Beat Mags on second try with lvl 165 Fury. Got traps out right before Mags got his inevitable super cascade.
  • Wife got a surfer last week after quite literally 20 tries against Cyclops. I got a surfer today after 4 or 5 tries against Cmags.
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got one in my first legendary token in the last PVE event. Nice bit of luck for once.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    4 tokens and still no surfer. But at least 3 of the 4 4s were usable, and two were 5th covers, so I suppose I should be happy... Who Am I kidding, I want one Silver Surfer cover now!!!!

Edit: one more legendary and another ProfX, my last cover! So again, I should be happy but five legendaries and still no SS. I get that It is just 1 out of 20 a SS but I hoped I would have his first cover by now icon_e_sad.gif