Rare Tokens

WelcomeDeath
WelcomeDeath Posts: 349 Mover and Shaker
edited September 2015 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
 Already posted.thos elsewhere, but someone suggested.to post to feedback. So I am. There's been a lot of complaining about the big gap between 3  players and 4  players. Legendary tokens were supposed to ease this a bit, but are really only available to those who were already placing high enough to earn 4  characters (Above 1000 in pvp and 2x max prog in pve, enough to earn 4  on new releases.
My question is this: Why did d3 skip "Rare" tokens? Characters go 1 star standard, 2 star heroic, 3 star rare, 4 star legendary, 5 star epic. Tokens are 1 star standard (chance of 2 or 3 star), 2 star Heroic (chance of 3 star small chance at 4), Legendary (4star chance at 5).
I propose introducing Rare tokens. Guaranteed 3 star with a (15%?) chance at a 4 star to bridge the gap. Introduce them at 900 points in pvp instead of event token and replace the event token at 1.5x old max progression in pve with a Rare token. Much more achievable for a 3 to 4 transition players and would bridge the gap a bit. Thoughts?