Any Android Users Getting Crash?

Philly79
Philly79 Posts: 422 Mover and Shaker
I have been seeing this the last few days on both my tablet and phone. Both Android 4.4. Never had issues and until just now it has never crashed when I started a match, like it just did. I know people were having issues a lil bit ago but didn't know it was back.

Comments

• uzumaki_naruto
    uzumaki_naruto Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    I have seen it couple of times on my phone in the last week (Android 5). The worse thing is that I had started a match and the crash caused me to lose the match and my heroes to lose a substantial amount of hit points icon_e_sad.gif
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    I've had a lot of crashes lately. Never did before. Game restarts all the time as I navigate from tab to tab or go into one. Haven't had it happen mid-game yet, but it's definitely a new behavior and not of the good.
  • Happened twice to me today. Just after starting the match in ddq for the legendary token. Costed me a quite a lot of boosts, so i have only one more chance at beating this level with boosts (without is impossible for me)
  • Rodolfo78
    Rodolfo78 Posts: 70 Match Maker
    True for me too, happening several times a day now.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    403 days played and I've never had crash issues... Until this week
    I've had crashes while selecting my team, immediately upon entering a match, while making my first move, mid

HTC1 m7
    Android 5.0.2
  • I play only on my galaxy note and experience crashes several times weekly to this day. They always occur right when I start a match. Repeat - all crashes I experience occur at the start of matches - never during an ongoing match, and never during toggling between events, upgrading, selling, buying. Predictably, when I reload the game, the 3 characters I was playing with are injured as if I lost the match where the crash occured and the buffs I used are gone. In the case of a PVE event ( be it SHIELD simulator, PVE tournament event or lightning round ) in addition to the aforementioned, the match up selected where the crash happened is gone.