adding a conditional win to 4* DDQ

Heartburn
Heartburn Posts: 527
edited September 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
if they are going to have monstrous opponents, they could of made with the option of a condition based win like get 15(can be 10 each for both) redtile.png and/or blacktile.png ap before cyclops one shots you for putting the moves on his girl( this is DP's event right) or win the match normally against a buffed hero. that way there is way to brute force it for highly covered characters or a conditional way for low level/badly covered that aids in there survival of the node. another one could be land 3 critical hits to snap him out of his rage as he has a bunch of board movement with his powers. it adds to the puzzle aspect as well and it would be fun to play as well even with a 1/0/0 hero cause of the conditional win. another suggestion would be to drop the legendary token make it the 4* cover of the required hero and have it 3 v 1 boosted hero.

Comments

• eaise
    eaise Posts: 217 Tile Toppler
    They just need to allow you to use any 4* character. That way as long as you have one strong 4* you can build the others. That way they can force us to have at least 1 strong 4* but we don't have to have all the 4* maxed. It's a win-win situation
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    eaise wrote:
    They just need to allow you to use any 4* character. That way as long as you have one strong 4* you can build the others. That way they can force us to have at least 1 strong 4* but we don't have to have all the 4* maxed. It's a win-win situation
    that would be sweet. I'd actually probably whale out my hb if they did that. mine is at 2/2/2 now and I could get him to 4/4/2 to level 166 in minutes. but not worth it if it will only help me once every 3 months. I could also level my xf some depending on colors to deny. but that's not what the program is, so i'll just try with what I have unless they change it.
  • cyineedsn
    cyineedsn Posts: 361 Mover and Shaker
    TxMoose wrote:
    that would be sweet. I'd actually probably whale out my hb if they did that. mine is at 2/2/2 now and I could get him to 4/4/2 to level 166 in minutes. but not worth it if it will only help me once every 3 months. I could also level my xf some depending on colors to deny. but that's not what the program is, so i'll just try with what I have unless they change it.

Yeah let's campaign for changes that encourage whaling out one or two characters so that we can keep up/stay ahead of the power creep curve!

...Wait... that sounded alot better in my head...