So has anyone tried iOS 9 with MPQ?

Phumade
Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
edited September 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I'm really curious on the slide over and multi tasking views. I have a 1st gen mini, so I can't utilize those features. But I'm curious if your able to plan in landscape mode and line or FB messenger.

My ipad has 16gb, and I can't really run mpq and either messenger client simultaneously. Every time I respond to a message, I end up reload MPQ. Was wondering if 32 GB, and or iOS fixes that situation.

Comments

• I've been on the iOS 9 public beta for a couple months. No issues.

iPhone 6, 64gb.
  • Phumade
    I've been on the iOS 9 public beta for a couple months. No issues.

So:
    1. ARe you able to run it in landscape mode? and how well did the slide over function work?
    2. Are you able to switch between MPQ and various chat apps without loosing the state of the game and having it reload?

iPhone 6, 64gb.
  • Phumade
    Phumade wrote:
    I've been on the iOS 9 public beta for a couple months. No issues.

So:
    1. ARe you able to run it in landscape mode? and how well did the slide over function work?
    2. Are you able to switch between MPQ and various chat apps without loosing the state of the game and having it reload?

iPhone 6, 64gb.
  • SirLanik
    SirLanik Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    iPhone 5s here, 16gb, no issues with iOS9. I can switch to other apps no problem and come back and not lose where I was, so to speak. Now if I'm gone for a LONG time, it will reset, but I can easily tweet, text, google something, then come back with no issue.

Game does not rotate if I rotate my phone. Stays standard orientation.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,320 Site Admin
    The side-by-side thing only works with devices that have 2Gb RAM or greater as far as I know. So right now, that's the iPad Air 2 and probably the upcoming iPad Pro and 6Ss.