so is it too late for design tweaks to iceman..

Lboogie
Lboogie Posts: 55
edited September 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Because he looks like he got hit with a big ol bag of what the tinykitty. I know function over form but wow. Looks like a weird white lizard baby.

Comments

• I literally jumped a little when I saw him. Thanks for the nightmares D3! Five Nights at Iceman's anyone?
  • LXSandman
    LXSandman Posts: 196 Tile Toppler
    Yeah he is horrible.

I'm not sure why they are focused on the all new x-men instead of the original. Original Jean and Iceman would have been great
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    LXSandman wrote:
    Yeah he is horrible.

I'm not sure why they are focused on the all new x-men instead of the original. Original Jean and Iceman would have been great

We have three original and two All-New, I wouldn't call it focused.
  • MojoWild wrote:
    1) Cyclops
    2) Beast
    3) ...

Have I missed an announcement or something?
  • SnagglePuss
    SnagglePuss Posts: 702 Critical Contributor
    No Angel / Warren to make the original 5.

4* WW3 then or more likely Archangel.
  • OJSP wrote:
    Grantosium wrote:
    MojoWild wrote:
    1) Cyclops
    2) Beast
    3) ...

Original: Beast, Cyclops, Prof X, Storm, Wolverine, Colossus, Psylocke..? (Mystique.. Quicksilver.. Scarlet Witch.. OBW.. Magneto? included as characters from Original/Uncanny X-Men?)

All-New: Jean Grey and now Iceman

Sorry, I thought of the first 3 after your answer immediately, then went through my roster..
    I like this guessing game.. icon_lol.gif

I thought we were talking about the original 5 X-Men: Scott/Bobby/Jean/Hank/Warren. Otherwise, yeah, obviously the original statement should be more like:
    We've had around 15 originals (including 3 Wolverines and 3 Storms) and only 2 All-New.
  • I think part of the problem is that Silver Surfer and Iceman were released back to back. Two characters who apart from a slightly different colour palette look virtually identical to each other. They had to do something to differentiate them and unfortunately for Iceman and his fans, 'horrendously creepy' was the direction they chose to take.
  • Jam_Adams
    Jam_Adams Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    i do not foresee them changing the art.

d3 seems to be a pretty stubborn bunch
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Leave the poor kid alone! Regardless of what society has made you believe, you do not need to be pretty to be useful.

Yes, he looks like Powder and Gollum had a neutered child, but .. i will gladly take all the covers you want to give me and use him as much as i can.. Function over Form.

His skills more than make up for what he lacks in both clothing and aesthetics.

(yes, slightly sarcastic PC post)
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Grantosium wrote:
    MojoWild wrote:
    1) Cyclops
    2) Beast
    3) ...

Professor X is who I was speaking of specifically.
  • Jathro
    Jathro Posts: 323 Mover and Shaker
    This is a new and interesting thread, full of brand new topics.