A 3rd Option for Covers?

TMurphyNYC
TMurphyNYC Posts: 69 Match Maker
edited September 2015 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
Currently you have 2 options with covers. Use them to power up a character, or sell them for iso.

I propose adding a 3rd option.

Make it so that a cover can also be exchanged for 1 level up to that same character. This could have a few benefits.

1) Fewer events where awards are meaningless to players. The universe of people with fully covered characters is much larger than the universe of people with fully leveled characters.

2) It effectively puts more iso in the hands of higher level players, since the cost of 1 level gets more and more expensive as levels increase.

3) It encourages roster diversity, as some lesser used characters are leveled into a more useful range.

4) It would keep people advancing their lower tier characters, rather than only focusing on the latest and greatest combo.

Anyway...those are my thoughts, and I figured it is a better idea to share it here than just with my alliance-mates. To me it seems like something that could be added to the game without too much brain damage.

Comments

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,395 Chairperson of the Boards
    also drop the cost of leveling up 2 stars..

moving a 2 star from 15 to 50 is like 17k ISO and 64k to max dont know that many newbies have that much ISO
  • So basically you're suggesting increasing the ISO you can sell covers for?