Do Legendary Tokens Expire?

greenglove
greenglove Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
edited September 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
If legendary tokens expire, then it is obviously not wise to stock-pile them until three 5*'s are available. If they don't, then stockpiling them until there are 3 5*'s out there seems like a no-brainer.

Comments

• Stax the Foyer
    Stax the Foyer Posts: 941 Critical Contributor
    No tokens expire.
  • Lemminkäinen
    Lemminkäinen Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    greenglove wrote:
    If legendary tokens expire, then it is obviously not wise to stock-pile them until three 5*'s are available. If they don't, then stockpiling them until there are 3 5*'s out there seems like a no-brainer.
    I believe that the 5-star chance in legendary tokens is going to go up to 10% once the second character is released but it won't go further - the 10% will just be divided more ways after that.
  • greenglove
    greenglove Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
    Ok. Thanks for both informative posts. Appreciate it.
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    I can confirm that while tokens do not expire, if you pull a Silver Surfer you have the same two weeks to roster him or lose him as you do every other character. Mine was rostered in less than one minute. icon_lol.gif
  • LXSandman
    LXSandman Posts: 196 Tile Toppler
    greenglove wrote:
    I believe that the 5-star chance in legendary tokens is going to go up to 10% once the second character is released but it won't go further - the 10% will just be divided more ways after that.

That's quite an assumption. Is there a post that implies the 10%? I haven't heard anything like that.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    LXSandman wrote:
    greenglove wrote:

That's quite an assumption. Is there a post that implies the 10%? I haven't heard anything like that.

IceIX has confirmed this, after the 2nd 5* release, it will be 10%, and remain at 10% even after the 3rd release.
  • LXSandman
    LXSandman Posts: 196 Tile Toppler
    Malcrof wrote:

IceIX has confirmed this, after the 2nd 5* release, it will be 10%, and remain at 10% even after the 3rd release.

Cool thanks. I really wish this forum had a feature that highlighted dev comments - Aka like Marvel Heroes

It's incredibly difficult to keep up with a comment when it gets immediately buried.

Thanks again.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    It did fall off, but here is the link to the Line Q&A

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=32621&hilit=Line+Q#p406414