MPQ is a great game!

LXSandman
LXSandman Posts: 196 Tile Toppler
edited September 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Ok Mods you beat me. I won't continue questioning your actions, even when you lock topics without letting people respond! Please don't lock this topic, pretty please?

I actually do love this game, it's great. I spend lots of time playing it. I don't think you would have so much of a reaction if people didn't genuinely love the game.

The truth is that recent additions are minor issue.... It's only the communication issue that made it into a bigger issue I think.

I would also say that there is no way anyone should put negative responses on google play or the Ap store... that's just crazy!

We all love the game!! Remember that!

I love the addition of a Legendary Token to PVE events!

Comments

• mods are like:
    StrongBad-DELETED.jpg
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Honestly, I really enjoy this game. I do spend way too much time on it, though, so if the 5* level ruins the game it will be nice to get my time back. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    GrimSkald wrote:
    Honestly, I really enjoy this game. I do spend way too much time on it, though, so if the 5* level ruins the game it will be nice to get my time back. icon_e_smile.gif

5* Tardis?
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,320 Site Admin
    Enough. Take a day off and cool down. We've communicated why we are consolidating threads. We communicated that we're listening to feedback. Now you're just spamming. Out of love for the game, sure. But cool down and come back tomorrow. The game, and the forums, will still be here.
This discussion has been closed.