not that hard beating cyclops in DDQ..

jdoe893
jdoe893 Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
edited September 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
if TU were made available

Comments

• Well, that would certainly help. For me, the biggest problem is my WXF is so low-leveled that he has a little more than a quarter of Cyke's HP. There isn't much I'm going to be able to do to beat him even with team-ups (although, Whales!Whales!Whales! would probably do it).
  • jdoe893
    whales always gets the job done icon_lol.gif
  • jdoe893 wrote:

Not in this node, people of the forum we need to get across to the publishers that this new 4*** DDR is **** theres no way to beat it unless you have a maxed 4 star my xforce is at 166 and i have 425 and i get destroyed everytime the optic blasts is a one hit kill. Don't hype up new features if 90% of the player base can't compete for it. I love this game am on day 645 but this new feature is a big let down.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    jdoe893 wrote:

Not in this node, people of the forum we need to get across to the publishers that this new 4*** DDR is **** theres no way to beat it unless you have a maxed 4 star my xforce is at 166 and i have 425 and i get destroyed everytime the optic blasts is a one hit kill. Don't hype up new features if 90% of the player base can't compete for it. I love this game am on day 645 but this new feature is a big let down.

Incorrect, look at all the posts this morning, XFW's as low as 100-120 are beating it.. it is not a gimme, and yes, some luck is involved.. but give it a few more tries. My XFW still needs 6 covers, and i handled it with him at 166 on the 4th try.
  • jdoe893
    jdoe893 wrote:

if only your black cover is at 5
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Please stop making new topics on this. I've left one open for gameplay advice on beating the node and one for general player reactions. This is a bit of both, so I'm just going to lock it.
This discussion has been closed.