New Game Mode Ideas

Starshatter
Starshatter Posts: 63 Match Maker
edited September 2015 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
How about a new PVE game mode where it's kind of like bejewelled blitz. In that game you have a time limit. You have to get as many points as possible before the time runs out.
To fit with this game we could have a scenario where Dr Doom has made a massive bomb that's set to destroy New York but it's protected by a force field. You have X amount of time to deplete the "health" of the force field so that Reed Richards can access and disarm the bomb.
This would be kind of like the Ultron specific battle but you would only focus on doing as much damage as possible, not about defence. Would make for a fun "smash-em-up" kind of mission to change things up a bit.

Comments

• I like the game idea. Great thinking as usual. Thank you so much for the update.
  • Starshatter
    Starshatter Posts: 63 Match Maker
    Thanks cantucky

I was thinking too. To keep it from getting monotonous you could have different colored force fields that would be resistant/weak to different colored attacks. For instance, a blue force field would be super resistant to blue tile matches or blue AP based powers. But would be super weak against red based attacks and powers. This way you don't always pick the same team that does a bunch of damage but you have to think about who your most effective team for that mission would be.
  • blinktag
    blinktag Posts: 157 Tile Toppler
    Some great ideas. New game modes would be a nice addition.
  • bastardbsn
    bastardbsn Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Very interesting. I like it! Any new game mode is a plus!