Can't enter hulk pve

I've gone to enter the event, it just keeps asking me to select and end time! Obviously I select a time but then I'm back at the menu, I click the event and I'm prompted to select again?

I've tried different end times but no joy. Can it be fixed?

Comments

• CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Close the game completely and re-open it. I run into this problem about a third of the time I try to join a new event and that always fixes it.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Close the game completely and re-open it. I run into this problem about a third of the time I try to join a new event and that always fixes it.
    Yep, this works for me to. Make sure you fully kick the app out of memory -- on my iPhone I double-click the home button and flick the app out of recent history. Not sure how to do it on Android.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    On Android you can close the app by hitting the "back" button until you're on the home screen.
  • So it isn't just me, this happens frequently, I actually came on here to see if it wasn't just me...
    - Unreall
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    This happens to me all the time, never occurred to me to force close. I usually just keep banging on the door until they let me in. I think it took me about 20 tries to get into Rocket & Groot. icon_lol.gif