3rd Member of 3* Team

Options
Unknown
edited February 2014 in MPQ Tips and Guides
So, I have strong characters, but am finally getting my 3*s decently high. I current have a lvl 105 Spidey and 102 Punisher. Who should my 3rd 3* be? My 3* roster is below:

IM40, Lvl 66 4/2/1
The Hulk, Lvl 66 4/1/2 (Another green cover coming in 3 days via dailies)
BWGS, Lvl 65 3/3/3 (Can level to 89)
Rags, Lvl 41 3/1
Wolverine (Patch), Lvl 30 2/3/4 (Can level to 89)
The Hood, Lvl 25 2/0/0
Daredevil, Lvl 20 1/1/2
Magneto (Classic), Lvl 18 0/2/1 (Would love him, but need covers)
Loki, lvl 18 3/1
Dr. Doom, lvl 15, 1/0

Really, this comes down to BWGS or Wolvie Patch. Both I can get to 89, while the others are pretty much stuck where they are. I can also level my Spidey to 128, but I feel want a 3rd 3* first. Any advice?

Comments

• NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Global wrote:
    So, I have strong characters, but am finally getting my 3*s decently high. I current have a lvl 105 Spidey and 102 Punisher. Who should my 3rd 3* be? My 3* roster is below:

IM40, Lvl 66 4/2/1
    The Hulk, Lvl 66 4/1/2 (Another green cover coming in 3 days via dailies)
    BWGS, Lvl 65 3/3/3 (Can level to 89)
    Rags, Lvl 41 3/1
    Wolverine (Patch), Lvl 30 2/3/4 (Can level to 89)
    The Hood, Lvl 25 2/0/0
    Daredevil, Lvl 20 1/1/2
    Magneto (Classic), Lvl 18 0/2/1 (Would love him, but need covers)
    Loki, lvl 18 3/1
    Dr. Doom, lvl 15, 1/0

Really, this comes down to BWGS or Wolvie Patch. Both I can get to 89, while the others are pretty much stuck where they are. I can also level my Spidey to 128, but I feel want a 3rd 3* first. Any advice?

I wouldn't go with either right now. BWGS is pretty mediocre until you get 5 green covers, and since your spidey/punisher are already 100ish, Patch isn't going to get any tiles for best there is until you get more covers for him. You probably have a 2* character like Thor that you can use for your current team: wait it out until you get more covers, and pump iso at that point. Spidey isn't worth pumping right now due to the uncertain future with the nerf.
  • Funny thing, i just pulled a Patch cover from the triple edge token. He is now 3/3/4 and can get up to 102. But, I think I'll wait it out and continue to use my maxed out 2*s until I get more covers for these guys. Thanks for the advice.
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If you can level your punisher more, I would consider pumping more iso into him: he isn't slated to be nerfed anytime soon, and is a really solid character.
  • If you can level your punisher more, I would consider pumping more iso into him: he isn't slated to be nerfed anytime soon, and is a really solid character.

I would, but I am capped due to his covers. He is currently 5/2/3. Need 3 more green covers. 102 is my max right now.