Goon feeders

simonsez
simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
edited September 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I thought you guys, as part of your "streamlining process", were going through all the PvEs and getting rid of the goon feeder nodes. In the current Hulk sub, having two nodes that have juggs and a green feeder doesn't make for fun play. By the 5th turn juggs has hit unstoppable crash 3 times, often generating enough AP for a couple headbutts. Succeeding on these nodes mostly involves hoping the AI cascades aren't useful. ****. Can you please change these goons to yellow/purple generators for next time?

Comments

• Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well, the last time they streamlined pves was in the spring when they added 2* essentials. They definitely did not remove goon feeders then. Have they said anything about it since then?

I don't mind the odd goon feeder nodes here and there. But I hate troll nodes like 395 hood + 2x muscle or equivalent:(hello upcoming iceman release event!).
  • Pinko_McFly
    Pinko_McFly Posts: 282 Mover and Shaker
    Vhailorx wrote:
    Well, the last time they streamlined pves was in the spring when they added 2* essentials. They definitely did not remove goon feeders then. Have they said anything about it since then?
    I swear they said that was part of their streamlining process back then.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    They definitely did. For instance, Thick as Thieves used to have a really nasty essential node in the final sub where a Muscle fed a high-level Ares yellow AP for Sunder. I was dreading going into that with 2* Captain America when it came around in the new era, only to find that the node had been reworked and was no longer a murder factory.
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    Has anyone seen the grenadier drop his cd tile? This node basically amounts to, will the game decide to work as it's intended or is it going to just fuel the characters with unlimited green ap?

This node is more difficult than the actual end of event node. Hell it is harder than the final gauntlet node haha! Doesn't make sense to me.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    I seem to recall replaying Rocket & Groot since the change up and Hood was still being fed by two Muscles.