Who ate my Sweet Tacos??

Unknown
edited September 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Any other hoarders unable to see their sweet tacos right now? Usually they're visible and available in the "post event" area, then return to the main vault when it's their turn. But for the past few days (at least for me), clicking on that rightward arrow takes you out of the redemption screens, rather then to the post event area. They must still be there, as the usual mark indicating usable tokens is still there on the arrow button...uh, right?

Comments

• mr_X
    mr_X Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Yeah all my sweet tacos have been munched also. So have my alliance mates. Exactly as you describe.
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Same here. Hope they aremt gone for good as I had a bunch stockpiled!
  • xdogg
    xdogg Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Been reported in Bugs section past couple days, I'm thinking D3 hid the Sweet tacos on purpose, because you know if you pull tokens from a vault that isn't live it resets itself, maybe they're thinking people like me who had a bunch saved up would get lucky and keep pulling legendary tokens, although I don't have that kind of luck.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Nah I had the issue last week with my Savory tacos. When I went to click to them it took me the main screen. I'm sure it's because they are fixing on the vault resets on the post-tacos. Nothing to worry about, my savory tacos came back to me, none were stolen or bitten.
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    The problem w/ this theory is that the inactive vault does not have a legendary token in it, at least mine didn't. So while I could see D3 trying to avoid letting players get freebie resets, I doubt people would try to pull items out of the inactive vault.
  • Well it's encouraging to know that it's not just me. Though I suppose that doesn't necessarily mean that we *all* aren't $%&!'d.

Nah, it's probably cool. Deadpool wouldn't do something weird like that...
  • Raffoon
    Raffoon Posts: 884
    Yeah, this happened at a terrible time for me. I'd been saving the sweet tacos and needed some health packs to finish out the season. I go to refill and..... Nothing!!!!! No healthpacks for me icon_e_sad.gif
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    There's a thread on this in Bugs and Technical Issues. Locking this thread.
This discussion has been closed.