Silver Surfer came to town

Unknown
edited September 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I didn't find the topic where we were guessing when we would see maxed silver surfer.
So today is the day. I had a defensive loss against a guy with lvl 450 SS. In a disbelief i went to check his roster thinking it might be some display bug. But whatdayaknow it was a real fully covered max leveled 5*. Surprisingly the guy wasn't a member of any alliance so I cannot direct you to take a look at the superwhale.

Comments

• fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    screen shot or lying
  • ejmus
    ejmus Posts: 55 Match Maker
    Maybe the devs could confirm? I'd love to know if true.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    If he didn't have an alliance I might be a sandboxes account that gave you a retaliation by mistake?
  • shurak wrote:
    I didn't find the topic where we were guessing when we would see maxed silver surfer.
    So today is the day. I had a defensive loss against a guy with lvl 450 SS. In a disbelief i went to check his roster thinking it might be some display bug. But whatdayaknow it was a real fully covered max leveled 5*. Surprisingly the guy wasn't a member of any alliance so I cannot direct you to take a look at the superwhale.

Did you lose any points on the loss? I don't think you lose any to sandboxed accounts.
  • barrok wrote:
    shurak wrote:

Did you lose any points on the loss? I don't think you lose any to sandboxed accounts.
    Sorry, i can't tell, i was scrolling through retals without paying much attention. It was last 30 minutes of pvp.
  • shurak wrote:

No alliance = sandbox. What was the IGN?
    It looked meaningless to me. And since it had no alliance and thus no way to look it up i didn't bother memorizing it. I'm surprized though that sandboxed accounts can attack regular players.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    shurak wrote:
    shurak wrote:

No alliance = sandbox. What was the IGN?
    It looked meaningless to me. And since it had no alliance and thus no way to look it up i didn't bother memorizing it. I'm surprized though that sandboxed accounts can attack regular players.
    They can attack anyone, but they don't cause you to lose points and other players cannot find them in their queue. They also can't be in an alliance. You should look to see if you had 501 people in your PVP. That would also let you know if there is a sandboxes player in it.