Option to skip tutorial

2»

Comments

• IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is something I've been waiting on as well. I recently re - installed the game and had do that tutorial. Then, as my luck usually goes, last week, I dropped my tablet and got a busted screen. Still works, but has big cracks everywhere. So guess what came next. New tablet and new install and then that oh so lovely tutorial, AGAIN ! A skip option would be very convenient, but since it does not affect actual game play, I can see why it wouldn't be at the top of the to-do list.

JJ
  • blinktag
    blinktag Posts: 157 Tile Toppler
    Enough is enough. Please just do it already?

I thought this was supposed to be implemented several patches ago? Much like others here, I had a miserable re-install experience, with no option to skip out of the tutorial.
  • Chameleon
    Chameleon Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    Pleeeeeeeeease do this!!! I am using a loaner tablet while mine is in for repairs and I am having to redo the entire tutorial. I had to do this recently on my phone because my tablet was losing battery power way too fast (hence the need for repair). Now I will be getting my tablet back in 2 to 4 weeks and am actually dreading going through this damned tutorial *yet again*!

I know, first world problems, but come on! A lot of us pay you good money to play this and we deserve to be able to skip the tutorial.

Please!
  • - When switching devices, players can now connect to Facebook and restore their save on the new device before starting the tutorial missions.

thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you!
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Anybody tested this yet?
  • Hmm I would edit my previous post.. if I could see it, but I had managed to transfer my account to a new device now without having to finish the full tutorial. Had to complete a few battles but it finally let me click the gear button. Also I was not sure of the "save progress to facebook" button, so was too chicken to click it lol. Oh well, at least it works now without having to play the painstakingly horrible tutorial! Thanks for the patch! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • ramoramo86
    ramoramo86 Posts: 89 Match Maker
    It would be really nice if it actually worked. I've had to reinstall the app more than once in the past and every time I have to play the stupid tutorial because the skip option doesn't do anything. As in it doesn't end the tutorial immediately and let me login with my FB account. Is this really to much to ask?

Yes, please. Just switched from android to IoS and hated having to go through the tutorial before i cold use my account. It's the reason i haven't made the jump to my iPad yet.