HP Suck : Silver Surfer Edition...

daveomite
daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
edited September 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Here's another new one... for the one and only Silver Surfer...

zjuh07.jpg

Comments

• Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    "Whale of a good time" did it for me, gotta say.

I love these. It's nice that the message is never angry or bitter, just...cynical more than anything. I can respect cynical.
  • J2L
    J2L Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Another good one, log in to thumb up and comment.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Awesome, as always. Love the cute little whale lol icon_e_smile.gif
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Awesome. Just awesome.

I really like how you have Galactus looming in the background. It really makes me wish they had an uber-galactic event a la Ant Man's Growth Industry event or Galactus community boss battle event, even if it were for just one cover. A man can dare to dream. MPQ Overlords! Can you hear me!! A man can dare to dream!! *shakes fist of righteous fury in the air* ( ̄(エ) ̄)ノ"
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Awesome. Just awesome.

I really like how you have Galactus looming in the background. It really makes me wish they had an uber-galactic event a la Ant Man's Growth Industry event or Galactus community boss battle event, even if it were for just one cover. A man can dare to dream. MPQ Overlords! Can you hear me!! A man can dare to dream!! *shakes fist of righteous fury in the air* ( ̄(エ) ̄)ノ"

Dunno how I didn't notice Galactus in the background.
    Well, if we get Ghostrider soon as predicted, he'd end up taking him out in one hit anyway...not much of an event. 83

Either that or we take out Galactus one bit at a time. Node 1 - Galactus Pinkie - 50,000HP. GO.
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Gotta admit, the "the story" portion really made me laugh. In the middle of lunch at Perkins....
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Gotta admit, the "the story" portion really made me laugh. In the middle of lunch at Perkins....

LOL. It seemed fitting as, well... it'll take a ton of HP to get him up there. Silver Surfer is Moby **** sized whaling indeed.