Upcoming change in 4* rates in heroic tokens?

Vhailorx
Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
edited September 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I think I remember some discussion (perhaps from Ice) of increasing 4* drop rates in heroic tokens, but with all the recent 5* news/announcements/discussions, I can find whatever heroic token-related info I remeber seeing on the forums (if it ever even existed).

Am I losing my mind, or is this something that is going to happen at some point in the near future?

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Should be start of next season/5* release if i remember correctly.
  • JordonLee
    JordonLee Posts: 161 Tile Toppler
    I think it was mentioned on the Line Q&A that's stickied right now at one point in it.

If not, I definitely remember it being mentioned for next season. If not, we're both mad lol
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,320 Site Admin
    It's among the Season 19 changes, yeah. Mentioned both by Will/Miles on the video and by me in the Linestravaganza.
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    IceIX wrote:
    It's among the Season 19 changes, yeah. Mentioned both by Will.Miles on the video and by me in the Linestravaganza.

Thanks Ice! Now I know to keep hoarding. . .
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    I haven't redeemed a cardpack.png since that video went up. Next Thursday is going to be fun!
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Vhailorx wrote:
    IceIX wrote:
    It's among the Season 19 changes, yeah. Mentioned both by Will.Miles on the video and by me in the Linestravaganza.

Thanks Ice! Now I know to keep hoarding. . .
    I can't horde... my adhd doesn't allow me t