Vote for the most insane OP roster!

Options
Unknown
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
I've seen some incredibly boosted rosters. Whole teams of 141s.

I've also seen a player called Randyshan, who's been topping some of the LRs. His roster was even more insane than TheLadder's, as impossible as that may sound. He's got almost all of them at 141, and he even has 2 different Spidey builds. 5/5/3 and 3/5/5.

For the current moment, I think we should only focus on the forum members. We'll just take note of non-forum users.

Vote for the most insane roster (forum member) you've seen!

I vote for TheLadder!

Comments

• There was a post about an account named Hideyoshi Ayca, with maxed 230 Xforce Wolv and 230 IW, and 141 of every 3*. IceIX even double checked his profile and says it doesn't look like cheating.

Wish I had that kind of disposable income icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Linxis wrote:
    There was a post about an account named Hideyoshi Ayca, with maxed 230 Xforce Wolv and 230 IW, and 141 of every 3*. IceIX even double checked his profile and says it doesn't look like cheating.

Wish I had that kind of disposable income icon_rolleyes.gif

Holy tinykitty. You and me both.
  • I still not see any point in buying that kind of a roster. Like to purchase an olympic gold medal on the fleemarket.
  • That's pretty insane...it's insane on a couple of levels...

1. You have to acquire those covers first of all. Trying to acquire that last ****Wolvie cover could potential cost tens of thousands of HP.
    2. You have to level those covers which can be done by straight HP or acquiring covers which can again cost tens of thousands of HP.
    3. You have to level your character with ISO which can be bought.

A soft conversation ratio of 20,000hp/$99.99 = 200.02 HP per 1 dollar. 52,000iso/$99.99= 520.05 iso per 1 dollar.

Assume it took 50,000 HP and 500,000 iso....that equals then $249.97 dollars for HP and $961.44 dollars in ISO...

um...someone please check my math and even my thought logic please. its early morning and my coffee is making my brain hurt.
  • pasa_ wrote:
    I still not see any point in buying that kind of a roster. Like to purchase an olympic gold medal on the fleemarket.

And then still finding a reason to practice and get better. What´s the point?
  • So, anyone still going to vote for the forum member with the craziest roster?
  • Perdidodf wrote:
    pasa_ wrote:
    I still not see any point in buying that kind of a roster. Like to purchase an olympic gold medal on the fleemarket.

From what I've read people have only been occasionally matched with him as an opponent and never appeared on any top rankings. Probably is more of a "collector" type of player than competitor.
  • That's pretty insane...it's insane on a couple of levels...

1. You have to acquire those covers first of all. Trying to acquire that last ****Wolvie cover could potential cost tens of thousands of HP.
    2. You have to level those covers which can be done by straight HP or acquiring covers which can again cost tens of thousands of HP.
    3. You have to level your character with ISO which can be bought.

A soft conversation ratio of 20,000hp/$99.99 = 200.02 HP per 1 dollar. 52,000iso/$99.99= 520.05 iso per 1 dollar.

Assume it took 50,000 HP and 500,000 iso....that equals then $249.97 dollars for HP and $961.44 dollars in ISO...

um...someone please check my math and even my thought logic please. its early morning and my coffee is making my brain hurt.

It's more than that I think.

Each 3 star takes 172k ISO to get to level 141. 4 star isn't even calculated yet, since nobody has recorded maxing one out, but it's more than double (350k iso) for sure.

For initial covers, let's just assume they miraculously got only 3 star covers they needed, every other heroic token. That's 900HP per character, and another 12.5k HP for the other 10 covers per character. For 4 stars, it's double that, so 25k HP per character.

So each 3 star costs 172k iso/13.4k HP, and each 4 star is ~400k iso and ~26k HP.

Not counting daredevil there are ten 3 stars and two 4 stars. So 1720k iso and 134k HP, plus 800k iso and 52k HP, is 2520k iso and 186k HP.

Final cost in dollars using your formula: ~$4850 for iso and ~$930 on HP. Total of ~$5780.

I'm thinking either:
      a) Bot b) Rich kid c) Cheater d) Actually insane
  • Rich insane robot kid?
  • More likely a dev account for testing or whatever purposes. Having only bits as background no real money.
  • ChrisV82
    ChrisV82 Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I came across this team a month ago (around January 10), I can only imagine what it looks like now:

Screenshot_2014-01-09-17-47-28.png
  • pasa_ wrote:

Sure. Why do people buy Ferrari's, when surely a Skoda would suffice?
  • Unknown
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Hit the lowest level of MMR hell described by Dante... I was getting multiple matches with people with 230 4* wolvie and max 141 3* mags, spidey, hood, etc all on the same team... many more people out there with 230 wolvies than I ever knew.
  • ChrisV82 wrote:
    I came across this team a month ago (around January 10), I can only imagine what it looks like now:

Screenshot_2014-01-09-17-47-28.png

Lol...trust me. My roster is nowhere near as crazy as many others here as I have yet to max anyone to 141.
  • Perdidodf wrote:
    pasa_ wrote:

I feel that if I was rich and wanted to grief people, this is what i would do. My team could knock anyone out of first place without even trying.
  • Rich insane robot kid?

Word.
  • My forum name is different to my game name.

YOU WILL NEVER KNOW MY ROSTER
    It's not very good
  • Ok, so the guy who has/had the craziest roster is a cheater I reported and D3 promptly removed from the tournament. I am telling you this guy was no joke. He not only had every character maxed, he had mutliple configurations to play with. Like 2-3 maxed Bagman's, an maxed Daredevil less than 24 hours after he appeared, and all the top hitters. He wasn't even that good, he shielded at 650ish, so he was kind of playing it seems. I think a roster like that, even if it was legit would sap the fun out of the game. I have spent cash here, mostly out of frustration because I saw everyone rise faster even though I play daily. I can afford it though, although this will go down as the game I have spent the most money on in my entire life. (chears D3!) I know from comments i've read that there are people who have spent multiple times what I have. I don't know if there are any $1k users here, but I would be interested in knowing. The funny thing is even if you have a maxed 4* xforce Wolverine, I could probably still permastun you and kill you with Patch + Spidey + Hulk. So at the end of the day, there is only so much you can buy. Anyone of the $1k club want to come forward? icon_e_smile.gif
  • I have a 5/5/5 Iron-man Model 35 and a 5/5/4 Wolverine X-Force from back in the day when they changed the leveling for each move from 20 levels to 5 levels (therefore rounding the levels somehow). Most insane roster?? icon_mrgreen.gif
    Ive played like 2-3 matches in the past few months though so that's why no one has seen me around
  • LebKing wrote:
    I have a 5/5/5 Iron-man Model 35 and a 5/5/4 Wolverine X-Force from back in the day when they changed the leveling for each move from 20 levels to 5 levels (therefore rounding the levels somehow). Most insane roster?? icon_mrgreen.gif
    Ive played like 2-3 matches in the past few months though so that's why no one has seen me around

LOL...You've just been waiting quietly in the darkness for the day that xforce was buffed..waiting for your moment to strike. Then the look on your face when the best build is 5/3/5 and the difference between 4 yellow and 5 yellow is astronomical lol.