4* Iso boosts

MojoWild
MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
edited September 2015 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
I can understand maybe not wanting to open up the iso floodgates because then you could level up 1-3* even that much faster.
But what if there was a second type of iso only for 4 or 5*? Maybe just something you get one in a while in the vault or a progression that acts like 25 or 50k iso (or more?) just for those characters?

Comments

• Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,299 Chairperson of the Boards
    Why should they worry about the 2*/3* floodgates? I would think they would want people to now go through those areas faster now since the game is in a whole new spectrum. You need to give newer players the incentive to stick around and spend money. Telling them you can't use this other stuff for over a year (4* characters and a playable 3* roster for example) is a bad business model at this point. Yeah it sucks for those of us that ground through those levels but at that time, that was competitive. Would you want to start out fresh now knowing how long it would take to get a complete 3* roster? I wouldn't.

I would love to know the statistics of how many new players actually keep playing 120 days into the game now. I bet it is pretty small. Part of that is natural as the game has been out for a while now, but the other part is that those who join realize within a few months how much play time they would have to put in to be competitive now.