Facebook Connect is broken

Pentagoon
Pentagoon Posts: 98
Hello D3 Tech Folks,

Once again, the ol' Facebook connection issue has reared its ugly head. I know the drill but I lost a Jean Gray Blue cover and tons of ISO and cover rewards in the process of climbing in the Quicksilver event tonight. I filed a ticket through the in-game app service - so frustrated. I regularly swap between Android for on-the-go MPQ and iOS to play on my iPad at home. The last time this happened, you were able to force an FB update by changing messaging options, joining an event, etc - well that ain't workin' tonight folks. Please address this ASAP and reimburse my rewards. Thanks,

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    You should open a customer support ticket if you have not already. Any request for reimbursement needs to be handled there.
  • I opened a ticket and provided the following screenshot from the Blue Shift PVP rewards screen:

http://imgur.com/cTNSFiZ

You can see my score is 1291 and no green checks for the rewards at 950 and 1000 - that's when I hopped using my iPad last night - the score synced to the server, but the rewards and covers did not sync to FB as they typically do without issue.

Customer service is engaged - fingers crossed they make this right.