Hp sale anytime soon?

thisone
thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
edited September 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
So my birthday is coming up and I may just treat myself to a stark salary or two. Iceman plus 2 × 5* is really tempting. By time his pvp rolls around there's a hp sale does that sound about right?

Comments

• Anniversary's coming up in a month or so. Not sure if they'll run a sale then, but even so, I'd wait for that time to do any major buying.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,320 Site Admin
    I'll say that there's nothing planned for this month. Can't speak for next month though.

What you could always do if it's your birthday and you want to wait is pick up an iTunes/Play Store/Steam gift card and wait to spend it. icon_razz.gif
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    Ah I thought anniversary was due soon. Wasn't playing for last one. Is there 50 hp special tokens for events too?

Heh ice I am way too impulsive. I couldn't just have a card laying around for more than an hour without blowing it. Maybe not even on mpq either lol
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    People are shelling out for multiple 40-packs right now, so there's no need to encourage spending. 5* odds will remain the same next month, plus people are going to spend during anniversary anyway, so you might have to wait until November - 5* odds per character/cover will have dropped enough and people are less likely to spend money on themselves in the lead up to Thanksgiving/Christmas/etc. But a 10-20% bonus might be enough to convince those infrequent spenders.
  • Exactly. Why have a sale when so many people are buying multiple 40 packs at full price?
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Cayasha wrote:
    Exactly. Why have a sale when so many people are buying multiple 40 packs at full price?

Imagine how many more they will sell with a sale. I have bought 0 so far for SS.. they toss up a sale.. i would have probably thrown down for a stark.