HP Suck : Ultron Gauntlet...

daveomite
daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
edited September 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I figured this version of the Gauntlet could do with a little HP Suckage... hope you like it

29f9xck.jpg

Comments

• JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Proud to say I spent 0 HP on this one.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards

Made it through using whales only twice (reed essential, and one other i don't remember, but got frustrated and just hit the team up on the nth attempt)
  • Houtro
    Houtro Posts: 464 Mover and Shaker
    icon_e_confused.gif Fantastic you need it!
  • daveomite
    Nice work Dave on a very Ultron cover!

Too bad there wasn't much Ultron to the event. Other than the wallpaper, carpet, and drapes. As usual the main nuisance were troll team blockers, annoying essentials, and crazypants scaling.

Guessing you started on this when the event was announced, before details were known? A nice tough would have been a QS in the corner ... "C'mon in, kids, the scaling's fine!" *wink*

Nope... started this one this morning, and just finished it. Have not played the event. It's all based on the actual titling for the event, which is all Ultron based.
  • daveomite
    I was actually asked about this, which then caused me to look it up, and just now realized... I guess, Happy Anniversary (late) to HP Suck. lol. The very first one was released on August 29th, 2014.

There you go. Random point for the day... wheeee.
  • Why would we spend HP on the gauntlet? I beat it and didn't spend HP. Used whales like crazy but that's what I saved them for lol
  • daveomite
    Jonbob11 wrote:
    Why would we spend HP on the gauntlet? I beat it and didn't spend HP. Used whales like crazy but that's what I saved them for lol

HP Suck is basically a parody... a joke... don't worry. lol
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    daveomite wrote:
    Jonbob11 wrote:
    Why would we spend HP on the gauntlet? I beat it and didn't spend HP. Used whales like crazy but that's what I saved them for lol

HP Suck is basically a parody... a joke... don't worry. lol

If you take "HP" to mean "Health Packs" it's very accurate...
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    Malcrof wrote:

Made it through using whales only twice (reed essential, and one other i don't remember, but got frustrated and just hit the team up on the nth attempt)

Reed essential? Dang it, there goes any thought I had of completing it.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    introduction of legendary tokens at 1300 will be a huuuuge hp suck. even more than roster slots for the few of us *** guys trying to beat our heads against ****s to get there. next event might take less hopping with fist boosted but this one sucks.
  • daveomite
    Congrats on completing yet another season everyone!

Just over 3hrs remain on the lovely gauntlet nodes if you still have some to do. Wheee. The grind never stops!

Here's to a great offseason for everyone!
  • daveomite
    TxMoose wrote:
    introduction of legendary tokens at 1300 will be a huuuuge hp suck. even more than roster slots for the few of us *** guys trying to beat our heads against ****s to get there. next event might take less hopping with fist boosted but this one sucks.

Surely there's and HP suck in the works for the 5* tier a/o Legendary Tokens ... right? icon_e_biggrin.gif

I can see it now ...

"They said it couldn't be done, players won't go for it ... we proved'em wrong!"

"A star too far!"

"Every time you think you got your HP out, we SUCK it RIGHT ... BACK ... INNNNNNNN!!!" icon_twisted.gif

HAHAHA! That's an interesting idea... lol
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    TxMoose wrote:

Surely there's and HP suck in the works for the 5* tier a/o Legendary Tokens ... right? icon_e_biggrin.gif

I can see it now ...

"They said it couldn't be done, players won't go for it ... we proved'em wrong!"

"A star too far!"

"Every time you think you got your HP out, we SUCK it RIGHT ... BACK ... INNNNNNNN!!!" icon_twisted.gif
    and "Just when you thought you were done with PVE, there's the legendary at 70K. who cares if its opening weekend for football season. THIS TOKEN IS LEGENDARY YOU MORON!!!"
    icon_lol.gif
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards

proud to say i got though the first map drew a 2 star token and said to hell with this and gave up...