This Can't Be Right... Article about Silver Surfer

2»

Comments

• IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,320 Site Admin
    That's a very nice sandbox you've got there.
  • IceIX wrote:
    That's a very nice sandbox you've got there.
    I love it, I get to play with all my toys without anyone else buggin me.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    in to “Marvel: Puzzle Quest” for 40 days straight, will get one Legendary Pack immediately

umm how can you get a pack immediately when you have to log in for 40 days icon_e_smile.gif that just did not sound right. Dont see why they couldnt i mean give everyone a free 4 star every 40 days would not hurt the game at all.

37k seems awful low for someone being so rare. though for sure hp would started at 50 to 60k and went from there max
  • Esheris
    Esheris Posts: 216 Tile Toppler
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]
    http://www.ibtimes.com/silver-surfer-comes-marvel-puzzle-quest-first-5-star-character-2085077
    Players, who log in to “Marvel: Puzzle Quest” for 40 days straight, will get one Legendary Pack immediately.

Hi,

As far as I'm aware, that is incorrect info in the article. We are seeing if we can get that corrected. Thanks!

Make things right...do what the article says. >.>
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    slidecage wrote:
    in to “Marvel: Puzzle Quest” for 40 days straight, will get one Legendary Pack immediately

umm how can you get a pack immediately when you have to log in for 40 days icon_e_smile.gif that just did not sound right. Dont see why they couldnt i mean give everyone a free 4 star every 40 days would not hurt the game at all.

37k seems awful low for someone being so rare. though for sure hp would started at 50 to 60k and went from there max

He could be the GSBW of the 5* crowd. Just wait until we get the Hulk equivilent o_o
  • GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah that sounds wayy too player friendly icon_rolleyes.gif.
  • Raffoon
    Raffoon Posts: 884
    I understand that the article screwed up their facts but.....

1. That actually seems like a decent promotion to run. In fact, you could run it for the next 50-55 days and attract some new players. Log in long enough and get a free 4*!

2. Anniversary is coming up in a month. I'm sure that more than a Legendary's worth of extra prizes will be awarded then. Why not start off with an early anniversary prize and surprise us? If you've been playing for 40+ days, free cover for you! icon_e_wink.gif
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Also, I want a pony.