Where is the Hulk pve i thought it was to start today

slidecage
slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
edited September 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
has the line up been change. Was really hoping to get the token

• As a new progression reward in Story events (starting on 9/10).

Comments

• They meant that any event starting today onwards will have the legendary tokens, not that an event would start today.
  • slidecage
    no cause ice said hulk would start on 9/10 and gaunlet would run the first 4 days of hulk at the same time. hulk was to start on 9/10 unless something was changed.

+ ever since they changed the PVE.. PVE week was thursday to weds so a new pve always started on a thursday
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    slidecage wrote:
    no cause ice said hulk would start on 9/10 and gaunlet would run the first 4 days of hulk at the same time. hulk was to start on 9/10 unless something was changed.

+ ever since they changed the PVE.. PVE week was thursday to weds so a new pve always started on a thursday

Thursday isn't over yet
  • slidecage
    MojoWild wrote:
    slidecage wrote:

Thursday isn't over yet

slice 1 should already started

i think they are having major problems with putting the progression rewards in.. i say we dont see any new PVE till monday with a heroic and then the new 4 star next thursday.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2015
    My slice 1 events always start at noon Eastern (US) time which isn't for over two hours yet. Patience.
  • pumpkin81
    pumpkin81 Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    Slice 1 normally starts at 7AM Eastern time Slice 2 starts at noon. This has happened before that the event showed up late and S1-3 were already running when it popped. At least this time it shouldn't be for a new character which it was last time.
  • slidecage
    its up..maybe someone over slept (looking at you hulk icon_e_smile.gif

thats first hulk event given hulk rewards

normal progession =[ 38000 green blade
    extra
    43500 1000 iso
    49500 25 hp
    56000 token
    63000 iso
    70000 Leg token

70k might be hard last time i think i got 67k and took 14th

looks like

Thing. hulk. Ms marvel will be needed for the next 4 star event
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hm. 70K is high for this event, I think, but at the same time I haven't played all seven days in ages. Legendary tokens won't be easy to get if you wait for a new bracket before joining.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hm. 70K is high for this event, I think, but at the same time I haven't played all seven days in ages. Legendary tokens won't be easy to get if you wait for a new bracket before joining.

Just read through the last thread from Hulk in July, top scores were in the 150k range. So this looks pretty doable with moderate play.

They shifted some of the lower progressions though, so it's possible they also tuned the node values. It's just wait and see.
  • Ruinate
    Ruinate Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    slidecage wrote:
    i think they are having major problems with putting the progression rewards in.. i say we dont see any new PVE till monday.

OH BROTHER icon_rolleyes.gif

This is a screen shot I took when applying to my alliance a few months ago. I do not believe I was doing 3 hour full grinds at the time. Just a few repeats of the higher point nodes before the sub end. 64.7k with 1 day to go.

http://imgur.com/a/1CYZY#0
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    slidecage wrote:
    slice 1 should already started

i think they are having major problems with putting the progression rewards in.. i say we dont see any new PVE till monday with a heroic and then the new 4 star next thursday.

If you are willing to bet money on some of your claims/predictions, I'd probably be willing to take you up on them. I'd probably actually have enough over time to buy enough 40 pks to cover a Silver Surfer. Please tell me that you're willing to help me buy some 40 pks. icon_lol.gif
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    A brand new power tier!

A brand new token!

THE FREAKIN' SILVER SURFER!

...launched via a re-run of a 7 day event that has been done to death.

What a waste.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,320 Site Admin
    A brand new power tier!

A brand new token!

THE FREAKIN' SILVER SURFER!

...launched via a re-run of a 7 day event that has been done to death.

What a waste.
    Silver Surfer wasn't launched via Hulk. The Hulk event just happens to be the first Event in a string of every one that will follow that has the token is all.
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Semantics icon_e_smile.gif

Let's look at this realistically, the token - and therefore, the Surfer - is being made available for the first time via:

1) Heroic 40 pack
    2) Reaching 1300 in the Mr Fantastic PVP
    3) Reaching the final progression reward in the Hulk PVE

Which means that, for the majority of people, the Hulk reward is the only means of getting one.

The point I was trying to make, though, is that it feels like yet another missed opportunity for some kick-**** new content. It's the Silver Surfer, for crying out loud, and he's a 5*.

Joe Satriani would not be pleased.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,320 Site Admin
    The point I was trying to make, though, is that it feels like yet another missed opportunity for some kick-**** new content. It's the Silver Surfer, for crying out loud, and he's a 5*.

Probably not. I'm sure the Sentinel of the Spaceways will get his time to shine though.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Are you sure? I can ask him if you'd like. My buddy Matt is his touring guitar tech/tour manager. Would you please clarify why you think he'd be displeased?
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Are you sure? I can ask him if you'd like. My buddy Matt is his touring guitar tech/tour manager. Would you please clarify why you think he'd be displeased?
    170896089025.jpg

giphy.gif