Micro-transaction that benefit Dev/Users: Color Conversion

Options
I pulled my fourth Yellow IM40 cover today. i see zero reward in leveling up this skill past 3, so i am stuck selling the cover for 25 HP. With this game being built on micro-transactions, it seems like a logical idea to add a color conversion fee into the game to allow users in my position another option that generates revenue for Dev's.

Pros:

- Generates a new micro transactions for the game
- Cuts down on total HP bank balances
- Purchasing large character pack may be a better option for long time user with almost complete builds on multiple characters as any cover for that character could complete a build regardless of color. also Include additional HP pull through with color conversion fee.

Cons:

- Potentially fewer total purchases of character packs with character build being completed faster
- Potentially fewer single token purchases with character build being completed faster

For this model to work, i believe you need to price the Color Conversion Fee low enough for people to make an impulse buy with out thinking how much it actual costs in $$$. that impulse should come easy for anyone that has dumped a lot of time into grinding for the token / award in a PvE/PvP tournament or even payed a lot of HP for a character pack. To achieve this, i would price them as follows:

1* - 500 ISO
2* - 25 HP
3* - 50 HP
4* - 100 HP

I chose the price based on the cost to sell the covers. you can sell the 3* cover for 25 HP or you can purchase a color conversion for 50HP. Concept on the pricing again is not to try an punish the user with high taxes, but make it an immediate impulse purchase. This builds in a new micro-transaction that still feels like a reward to the player and will generate IMO way more micro-transactions from the community then what is available today.

Personally as a MPQ player, HP is only used to purchase new cover slots. I have only need to purchase one extra block of HP when i first started playing and pulled 4 different 2* character in a single day, since then i have been able to easily continue to generate enough HP to purchase a new slot when needed. If this feature is added to the game and priced reasonably as i mentioned, i would actually start blowing through the built up HP i have in the bank, putting me in a position to need to purchase more HP for cover slots/conversion fees. I can guarantee you i am not the only user with the same belief on how to use HP.

On a side note this could also be used in a future character respec feature. when the user whats to respec a character they purchase that option with HP, all ISO used and covers go back to the user and they then rebuild the character as desired with original covers. the covers they want to change can be purchased with the color conversion fee. Another respec solution would be to let us apply all 15 covers to a given character, but only allow us to make 13 of them active at a time. Again the color conversion fee would work here as well with people now wanting to get existing Character to the full 15 covers…

Sorry if this idea has been posted in the past or should be in a different section, i am new to the forum.