Pre-Deadpool Taco Vault Tokens

killerkoala
killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
edited September 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
When you redeem Taco Tokens past events do they still have a chance for hero points or ISO? or is it just covers?

Comments

• killerkoala
    OJSP wrote:
    It should give you either 1000 HP, 1500 iso, 250 HP, 3*s or 2*s covers if I recall correctly.. is there no ? button to show the odds? I can't remember whether the old stockpiled tokens have that or not..

It's pretty much similar to the current taco tokens, but with no possibility of getting a 4*

thanks had a few doz and wanted to know if that was still possible to get HP/ISO. on steam there is no "?" button in post events, only current ones.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Each stockpiled vault token is effectively drawn from a new, full 300 item vault. If you wait until the current week matches your tokens, (Sweet or Savory, every five days really), you can pull repeatedly from the same vault, slightly improving your odds with each pull.
  • killerkoala
    OJSP wrote:
    DayvBang wrote:
    Each stockpiled vault token is effectively drawn from a new, full 300 item vault. If you wait until the current week matches your tokens, (Sweet or Savory, every five days really), you can pull repeatedly from the same vault, slightly improving your odds with each pull.

Really? I was under the impression, OP was asking about the stale taco tokens.. before the vault occurred.. would those pull out items out of the stockpiled vault? OP wouldn't have asked about this, would they? if they could see the vault above their tokens?

I was talking about pre-vault Deadpool taco tokens, the ones that has their own post event page.

Thx dayv, for that tidbit for vaulted tacos.