Thank you for some great customer service. Not sarcasm.

JD Geek
JD Geek Posts: 80
edited September 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I just wanted to say thank you to D3 customer service. I had some issues last night and they resolved them within minutes. I was thrilled. I wanted to say thank you here and also went out and got some iTunes cards to purchase some HP in support of D3. Thank you again. I know you all get some **** from time to time. Hope a happy thought helps balance it out.

Comments

• LXSandman
    LXSandman Posts: 196 Tile Toppler
    That's funny, because I just had a horrible experience with them. Condescending form response after form response and an unwillingness to admit that anything was wrong on their end.

I guess you win some and lose some.
  • Took me 4 emails with no response over the course of a week after I provided exactly what was requested to reinstate my account after I had to get a new phone. No "your ticket is still being handled" or even a "k". I have zero love for their support.

I have people in my alliance who walk away with thousands of HP and 4* covers after support tickets but I guess I need to dump money to get actual compensation.
  • That's why I posted. I did have a bad experience a while back, and I see that a lot here, so I thought the good deserved airing too. I didn't get anything free or thousands of HP, just help with a problem I created. So I was happy.
  • They definitely have fine customer support at times but I'm never going to let go of my bad experience with their support barring some insane service in the future. It was steam service bad.
  • Square
    Square Posts: 380 Mover and Shaker
    My first customer service was good, the next three were poor, then the last one great. It depends on the problem. Common complaints seem to get slooooooow service, irregular ones get more attention. That's my experience at least.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    CS has gone away completely. I send them a screenshot with the explanation that i had completed DDQ and did not get my 2k iso (for some reason, it showed 0 points when i beat TBE, gave me the cover reward, but no 2k)... said screenshot showed the 15k points but no checkmark next to the 2k iso reward.. I sent it from my phone through the app, so it auto-includes the phone's info.

Their response

"can you send us a screenshot"

so they don't even read or look at the emails, responses are canned.

i sent a 2nd screenshot.

Their reply... they needed my phones info...

so basically.. they are idiots.. If they had read the first initial message sent.. which is in the email chain for bob's sake.. all the info they needed and are asking for was in the very first message initiating contact.

I have just about given up on CS altogether at this point.. i feel they participated in "take your kids to work day", then fired the parents and left the kids at the computer, or to answer our messages on their Leapfrogs.
  • Doc L
    Doc L Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    The customer service in my experience has been generally good, albeit one I sent in at the end of last week was not dealt with great, but I didn't really feel the urge to push it, given the time I would probably have to put into it - Joining a PvE group outside of the top 1,000 when there are only supposed to be 1,000 players in it, so I asked what was up, and if it was okay for me to play, or was it an error. The response being, it wasn't an error and we can't move you to another group, with 90 minutes of the event left. Generally though, very good.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Doc L wrote:
    The customer service in my experience has been generally good, albeit one I sent in at the end of last week was not dealt with great, but I didn't really feel the urge to push it, given the time I would probably have to put into it - Joining a PvE group outside of the top 1,000 when there are only supposed to be 1,000 players in it, so I asked what was up, and if it was okay for me to play, or was it an error. The response being, it wasn't an error and we can't move you to another group, with 90 minutes of the event left. Generally though, very good.

that happens when 1 or more persons get sandboxed. They no longer count towards the slice's competitive portion, and their spots are then filled, but they still exist within the slice, so it will show over capacity.