Poll: How do you play MPQ, Android, Ios, or Steam.

Malcrof
Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
edited September 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Just curious about the fragmentation in the user base. Enabled 2 choices for those who have 2 accounts on different devices.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• san
    san Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    I know it's early, but so far Android users are more than Steam and iOS combined.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    yah, hoping to get many more votes in for a true sampling.
  • Curious. Can you load your Android account into Steam? I never even bothered.
  • Cskellz
    Cskellz Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    I play on IOS. I tried it on Steam but it screwed my laptop up, overheating too quickly.
  • Jeh64
    Jeh64 Posts: 22
    IOS on Ipad and android on phone
  • Tannen
    Tannen Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    Haetron wrote:
    Curious. Can you load your Android account into Steam? I never even bothered.

There is no official way of doing this (currently), however, some people have it from an early test phase where D3 allowed you to link the two.

Cheers.
  • I play on both non-steam versions. iPad at home when I have wi-fi. Android phone when I'm on the go and have to use the cell signal/ when I'm too lazy to tether my iPad to my phone. Works pretty well for me.
  • MarcusGraves
    MarcusGraves Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    I play on steam because its more comfortable on my eyes and I think it has the best layout anyway, the layout for the phone made me wanna cry and I hate that the amount of AP you have stored is shown in colored bars and not the actual numbers (why?).