R83 lost progress

Gmax101
Gmax101 Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
Not sure if it's user error or a bug...

But after upgrading to R83 on my iPad at home and doing a few battles and some roster updates I left for work and logged on after updating my Galaxy S6 phone.

I appear to have lost a chunk of progress including my finish for the Hunt and my progress to date on The Gauntlet (all of mission 1 and some of mission 2)

Roster updates have also been lost (no Mr Fantastic and level up on Scarlet Witch also lost)

I have raised a ticket, but wanted to see if anyone else had issues...

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yes.

Facebook connect is broken _again_ - it seems to be every time after an update.

I've lost all progress on my phone, meaning an endgame roster and about 33K hp.
    Not amused.
  • Same here - filed ticket with customer service. Facebook link between iOS and Android is broken for me..... again. Last time this happened they had to issue an emergency patch after people started reporting it.

Check this out:

http://imgur.com/cTNSFiZ

My score is 1291 at the top and there's no check marks for the rewards at 950 and 1000. Aside from the match ISO lost, I need that Jean Gray blue cover bad.
  • Luckily I only lost my Simulation 39 clear since I couldn't play that much during the weekend, but even this caused a mini heartattack (right at the end of gauntlet lol) just made a ticket about it, hope they sort out the patching system and throw some compensation for the issues.