Cover Trading?

PriceCzech
PriceCzech Posts: 63 Match Maker
edited September 2015 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
After receiving 3 4* covers that I can't use in the past 2 weeks, I was wondering if there might be some thought put into "Trading" covers?

I have thought of a couple of ways that this MIGHT be feasible (so the devs might consider it).

1) Trade with an alliance member (same tier), possibly restrict it to same character (which would make the likelihood of actually being able to trade about the same as pulling from a token - anyone care to run the stats on this - if possible?)

2) Trade with the system by using one current tier cover and one lower tier cover - for example, I have a Carnage red, but I want a Carnage green, so I trade my Carnage Red and any 3* cover I have on hand. To make this more restrictive, you could have the 3* cover required to be the color you are trying to go to (like a 3* Storm green).

Thought I'd throw these ideas out there, because I'm really tired of waiting for that LAST cover I need for a character and continuing to receive 3-4 covers for that character that I can't use.

Any other thoughts or suggestions for how this might work? Thanks.

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    As I just posted in another thread, this is one of those incredibly frequent requests that they're probably never going to do. Too much possibility of exploits (cover duplication, etc.), and a huge change in game economy and cover rarity.