Two Deadpool in Simulator

Unknown
edited September 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
So, the simulator is allowed to use two of the same character, but we can't.

1NLSnLV.png?1

Comments

• GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    KingSlamma wrote:
    So, the simulator is allowed to use two of the same character, but we can't.

1NLSnLV.png?1

Always has, always will.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    They've done it before with Thor, Thoress, Rags... didn't they?
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    One of the previous Simulator runs had a node with 3 Widows.

No screenshot, but there is proof: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=20&t=8469&p=156725#p156725
  • JVReal wrote:

That's true.

I completely forgot about that.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Three Wolverines were fun, back when XF was the most useful character we had.
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    Two DP shouldn't be too bad. The AI will use the cheapest purple and red, so no Whales or Outta Bullets. You just have to get your kill order straight so XFDP doesn't whack you with his black.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I believe there was a node with three Deadpools once...
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,610 Chairperson of the Boards
    When 3* Deadpool was new, they ran three of him in one node. People were so confused because he kept self healing.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster wrote:
    so aoe or only hit the highest health, right? I vaguely remember that but I think that was a long time ago.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    I remember that too. It was a fight full of AOE and careful targeting of single-target nukes. And lots and lots of red/purple denial.
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    Two Deadpool, one cup?
  • This was a crazy node. I targeted XDP, but 3DP jumped in front. 3DP put his heal tile out, XDP punished me by putting his retaliation tile out. Then I did a AOE and XDP put two more retaliations out! Luckily, I was able to combo XDP more to down him even though 3DP jumped out in front again.
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    JVReal wrote:

There is one with the latter two this time round, but it is a lot more reasonable to have as they would all be different beings unlike with a job lot of widows or deadpools.
  • Marty17
    Marty17 Posts: 503 Critical Contributor
    TxMoose wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:
    so aoe or only hit the highest health, right? I vaguely remember that but I think that was a long time ago.

I think it was The Simulator. God knows how I beat that node, as I did remember it took me a few attempts considering almost every turn they heal themselves.
  • 20three
    20three Posts: 371
    Honestly, there shouldn't be any reason why multiple characters of the same source can't be used at the same time. I mean how many infinite universes does Marvel have that this even needs to be an issue?

(I don't really care either way, just saying)
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    Just be glad that the third was spider instead of Thing, Hood, Ultron Prime...

I just used Jean and switch to save up a ton of purple and used 4Pool I think as the third. I think I got 12 green and 20 purple and then just ended the match.

My plan was to hit them with green and then two purples so that x-enforcer would be wiped, but in the end I think the three back-to-back AoEs just ended up killing all three of them so there was no need for CD tile management.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Buret0 wrote:
    Just be glad that the third was spider instead of Thing, Hood, Ultron Prime...

I just used Jean and switch to save up a ton of purple and used 4Pool I think as the third. I think I got 12 green and 20 purple and then just ended the match.

My plan was to hit them with green and then two purples so that x-enforcer would be wiped, but in the end I think the three back-to-back AoEs just ended up killing all three of them so there was no need for CD tile management.
    Since you fought 4Pool he should have been locked out. :p
    I used X-force Wolverine, Super-Soldier Steve Rogers and Scarlet Witch. Went after Redpool first, then stunned Whitepool as soon as I had enough blue AP. After that I was free to unleash the fury.
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    Quebbster wrote:
    Since you fought 4Pool he should have been locked out. :p
    I used X-force Wolverine, Super-Soldier Steve Rogers and Scarlet Witch. Went after Redpool first, then stunned Whitepool as soon as I had enough blue AP. After that I was free to unleash the fury.

You are right, the third member wasn't even that helpful.

I probably used Captain Falcon to accelerate switch's CD tile, that has come in handy when there wasn't a lot of purple or green to grab. He's basically a meatshield otherwise, since he's 2/4/4. I think his red will do a lot of damage for me soon, but I don't plan on buying covers for him or getting his level up too high since he's a lot slower than 4Pool.