Transfer covers between alliance members and...

How about the ability to transfer your unneeded covers to other alliance members. Would definitely be sort of a cheat for them, but I have so many covers I have absolutely no need for and instead of just selling them or letting them expire, I'd love to be able to give them to people in my alliance who might need them.

Also, on the screen where you can buy a standard card for 500 crystals, how about the option to buy more of them. Buying 50 cards one by one is very tiresome and I would love to be able to buy 10 or 50 all at once.

Think this one has been posted before, but a way to exclude 3 and 4 star cards from the sell all screen would be helpful.

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is one of those incredibly frequent requests that they're probably never going to do. Too much possibility of exploits (cover duplication, etc.), and a huge change in game economy and cover rarity.
  • DayvBang wrote:
    This is one of those incredibly frequent requests that they're probably never going to do. Too much possibility of exploits (cover duplication, etc.), and a huge change in game economy and cover rarity.
    Standard response eh? the don't auto trash x rarity sounds way useful, but iso seems too rare later on to be blowing on standard tokens, but there are points were you are iso rich so maybe useful.
  • Dayv
    It's my standard response, but I don't speak for the devs. I'd love cover-sharing too, I've just been around long enough to see them answer this before.
  • Dayv
    Heartburn wrote:
    ... but iso seems too rare later on to be blowing on standard tokens, but there are points were you are iso rich so maybe useful.
    Spending ISO on tokens is *never* a good idea, in my opinion.