HP Suck - Mr. Fantastic

daveomite
daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
edited September 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Back at long last... finally had time to wrap up a new HP Suck. If enough people want, I can actually go back through and finalize all of the ones I couldn't get done in time and release them all finally. Hope everyone is well in MPQ land!

2hf2nuv.jpg

Comments

• atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    That was a very nice pic.... Of Sue icon_e_smile.gif
  • MarcusGraves
    MarcusGraves Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    So where's my petition to have that sue as the in game model instead of the ugly sarah jessica parker one we have now?

I can see it now, "this just in, IW is suddenly the most used 4* over hulkbuster and JG".
  • Xenoberyll
    Xenoberyll Posts: 647 Critical Contributor
    So where's my petition to have that sue as the in game model instead of the ugly sarah jessica parker one we have now?

I can see it now, "this just in, IW is suddenly the most used 4* over hulkbuster and JG".

yay! swimsuit weekend! icon_e_wink.gif
  • Sherlock1
    Sherlock1 Posts: 81 Match Maker
    daveomite wrote:
    Back at long last... finally had time to wrap up a new HP Suck. If enough people want, I can actually go back through and finalize all of the ones I couldn't get done in time and release them all finally. Hope everyone is well in MPQ land!

Nice one, Daveomite! And if you have time enough, please go back and make the previous ones icon_e_smile.gif
    Whatever choice you make, thanks a lot for these moments!
  • Tannen
    Tannen Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    daveomite wrote:

+1, I would like to see them. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • SnagglePuss
    SnagglePuss Posts: 702 Critical Contributor
    Xenoberyll wrote:

That Sue, Boobstone and Fishnet, pretty popular team then.
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor

Nu uh. She's clearly Patricia Arquet, Captain Marvel is Natalie Dormer, Storm is Grace Jones, OBW is Rose McGowan and Moonstone is Julia Styles.

EDIT:
    She-Hulh also reminds me of Rashida Jones and Kamala of Chloe Grace Mortez.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2015
    snlf25 wrote:
    Kamala of Chloe Grace Mortez.

So an indian girl with glasses reminds you of one of the palest blond white girls in the world? Not sure how that worked..

I am all for Katee Sackhoff (dibs!) or Ronda Rousey playing Capt Marvel.

as for Kamala , the only one i can think of outside of some bollywood actresses, would be Zendeya.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm so happy this is back! Awesome work! If you have time, we would love to see previously missed HP Suck Backlog Editions! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • zeddicus
    zeddicus Posts: 77 Match Maker
    I would like to see the rest. Is there a link
  • Loved seeing this after playing him as Essential for the last Essential Gauntlet node with Lv341 Ant-man, Carnage, and Ultron. No worries, he can heal (one cover worth) if you grinded to T20.
    He is the gateway to yellow Thoress. You better hope Sue or PX can just hide out through the match. But I don't have IW yellow.
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:
    snlf25 wrote:
    Kamala of Chloe Grace Mortez.

So an indian girl with glasses reminds you of one of the palest blind white girls in the world? Not sure how that worked..

Malcrof, you're thinking of Chloë Grace Moretz. Maybe this Chloe Grace Mortez does resemble Kamala. icon_lol.gif Maybe snlf25 is thinking of Chloë Grace Moretz's Hit Girl from the Kick **** movies, since they both have masks and kick ****, so while they don't resemble each other, they do have some similarities.
  • Xenoberyll wrote:

Thsi reminds me, in Urban rivals, you could annually vote for "Miss" X in the game, and the character would get a new release and new sexy/silly/just-plain-new art

ofc, d3 would never do that but...good times.
  • spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    raisinbman wrote:
    [
    Thsi reminds me, in Urban rivals, you could annually vote for "Miss" X in the game, and the character would get a new release and new sexy/silly/just-plain-new art

ofc, d3 would never do that but...good times.
    I think adding that as DLC would be a huge money maker.
  • nwman
    nwman Posts: 331 Mover and Shaker
    Fantastic work again. I assume your a designer by trade. How long does it take you to do these they look very nice. Let me know if your a designer by trade looking for work. I may have some for you. Pm is perfect or line.

Edit. Read again. I can contact op.
  • Welcome back, Daveomite! Your work is, dare I say, fantastic!

I'd love to see some of the backlog when you get a chance to throw them out!
  • MORE!!!! Missed you!
  • daveomite
    Thanks everyone! Hope you all liked the latest one. And yes, since so many have now asked, I'm currently working on trying to go back through the ones I may have started and/or almost finished before pve ends that just never got officially released. Once I have them done up - I'll post them out into the world for all to see.

Side note: I see a lot of comments saying "Bagman Sucks". If he does or not really, well, that's honestly a topic more suited for a sexual orientation forum probably. Considering it's Peter Parker, I doubt that Bagman actually sucks. However, I think we can all agree that Yelena does indeed suck, I mean, when's the last time you actually used her? And really, is she even on your roster? So, in my mind, "Yelena Sucks" is the more appropriate term, and Bagman for one, loves that.
  • daveomite
    nwman wrote:
    Fantastic work again. I assume your a designer by trade. How long does it take you to do these they look very nice. Let me know if your a designer by trade looking for work. I may have some for you. Pm is perfect or line.

Edit. Read again. I can contact op.

Check your pm's or contact me on line @daveomite.
  • Great work, this looks amazing!