Lost my roster

Hi, I sometimes play from my gf's PC and she has an MPQ account too. We have 2 different Steam accounts too cause we usually play together other games from our own PCs, we got into MPQ from Steam.
Some minutes ago I launched MPQ from my gf's PC and now we both have her roster, my account name is "Hel86" and her account name is "Aljna84", we both are in the "X-MEN ITALIANI" alliance.

She has no issues at all, she still has all her characters and stuff. I'd love to have my roster back. icon_e_smile.gif She even has higher characters than me but, I played for more than a year now and I spent hours (& money, lol) on my roster to grow my characters the way I wanted to... I'd just love to be able to keep playing with them.

Thanks

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    See the post at the top of this forum on how to open a customer support ticket. Hopefully they can help.

Be patient, as it is a holiday in the U.S. today. They will probably have a backlog.
  • DayvBang wrote:
    See the post at the top of this forum on how to open a customer support ticket. Hopefully they can help.

Thanks for the quick answer.

I've tried that, going for the "How to recover a lost save file" or something like that (I read it with an italian translation, can't tell if that's the exact same title, should be that), I had some issues cause it tells me something about facebook. I don't have a Facebook account nor my gf, or at least she never linked her FB account to MPQ. So I went for the "Submit a Request" page. It asks me what device I use between "iOs" and "Android" but I don't use any smartphone or tablet. I just play it from a PC. And it's a mandatory request so I had to choose Android - Smartphone since I actually own one. I wrote in the notes that I actually play MPQ only from PCs and never opened it from any phone or stuff like that.

Np on the wait time, I just hope I will get my roster back. I'll stop playing MPQ till I get an answer, just to be sure to don't overwrite further or stuff like that.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, the Steam version, while supported, seems to get forgotten about sometimes.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Hello,

Please do open a ticket with Customer Support if you haven't done so already: http://www.d3go.com/mpq-support

They will do their best to get your roster back in order.

*Please note that we've had a few recent reports similar to this and our early assessment is that Steam will sometimes overwrite a player's account when two different accounts are played on the same PC. At this time - playing two different Steam accounts on the same machine is not recommended!*

Thanks!