Make mission rewards easier to get

Options
Now that I'm a little bored in between tournaments, I've been returning to the Prologue to try and pick up some of the rewards I've missed. In this case, I went back to the Ragnarok match (Call Him Ragnarok) in the Dark Avengers chapter. I currently have one reward from that match (a Recruit Token), with 3 rewards left - a Recruit Token, and 2*50HP rewards. In the two matches I played and won, both times I ended up with 20 ISO-8.

Couldn't you do something, even if it's just for the Prologue so that when you replay a mission, you are guaranteed to get one of the remaining rewards? It's so disheartening to go through old missions to get some extra rewards only to find that time and time again you are awarded 20 ISO-8 rather than the rewards you don't yet have.

Comments

• Or, how about at least scaling the compensation ISO prize to match difficulty? 20 ISO is completely and utterly worthless.

I can see 20 ISO for the very first Prologue match that I can beat in 30 seconds, but taking on missions in the Dark Avengers section that do so much damage that you are out of health packs after 2 matches should be worth a bit more, ESPECIALLY when you have to replay them 5, or even 10 times over to get the rewards you are missing!