new improved guantlet, old limp reward

enigo me
enigo me Posts: 19 Just Dropped In
edited September 2015 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
i saw the new gauntlet and i got excited. whats in it? will they be rolling out something new and exciting???? the promised roster spot rewards?? a new character power like they did w/ loki???? the latest 4*s mr fantastic, dpx, jean grey???. nope, yellow thorina.......really d3?!? that is what you think a reward for gauntlet should be? the oldest of the least wanted 4* covers in the game.

Comments

• PLBIV
    PLBIV Posts: 26 Just Dropped In
    Seriously, that's just embarrassing. Poor job, D3!!!
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well, it could be Invisible Woman instead.... I'm actually happy for it, then I just need another red before my Thor's done.
  • Deilinvega
    Deilinvega Posts: 55 Match Maker
    Hey I could use a green on my IW. She was my first 4* so by now, her green is the last cover I need to max my first 4* XD
  • How TH am I suppose to beat 3 257 leveled up people? Cyclops alone takes over 6000 damage to my guys and the thing is major over powerful jumping in the way if more damage is taken them there's that teen girl who heals them like **** when you guys gonna start making it fair????
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    How TH am I suppose to beat 3 257 leveled up people? Cyclops alone takes over 6000 damage to my guys and the thing is major over powerful jumping in the way if more damage is taken them there's that teen girl who heals them like **** when you guys gonna start making it fair????
    Gauntlet really makes you rethink some of your team composition and game techniques. Board control in particular can be incredibly important. Plan your moves to minimize the amount of red Cyclops can collect, for example. Meanwhile, try to keep putting out moderate damage or stun Thing before laying a big attack on Kamala. Ask your alliance for TUs that complement your strategy or add the stun or board control skills your heavy hitting trio lacks. If you're totally stuck, there's always Deadpool's Mega Whales, if you've saved enough points.