Sending reinforcements out of alliance

PeeOne
PeeOne Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
edited September 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I've been playing for about 6 months and a Facebook friend has just started playing - he has sent me reinforcements but is not in our alliance...

How do you do this??

Thanks

Comments

• Facebook friends can send each other rewards. Small amounts of ISO, covers, tokens.

Alliance mates can send each other Team-Ups for use in combat, if requested.
  • PeeOne
    PeeOne Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Thanks but is it random or can I trigger it?
  • chaos01
    chaos01 Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Facebook rewards trigger randomly usually once every 6-8 hours in my experience.
  • spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    PeeOne wrote:
    I've been playing for about 6 months and a Facebook friend has just started playing - he has sent me reinforcements but is not in our alliance...

How do you do this??

Thanks
    Send me a friend request at Spatenfloot Mpq on Facebook. Trying to send rewards to people here.
  • I think the problem is, and I'm having it too, that I and the OP cannot send a reward to our Facebook friends. I tried to grab a quick screenshot of what happens after I press the "Claim for three friends" button.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7ATVUq7WQ4PaGdVTWNJUXczb0E/view?usp=docslist_api

That page flashes so fast I couldn't tell what it said fully until I finally got the screenshot. Does it mean the game doesn't realize that I have FB friends (in and outside of my alliance) that I can't send anything to? Did I opt out of something that I can reset?
  • Spawn1963 wrote:
    I think the problem is, and I'm having it too, that I and the OP cannot send a reward to our Facebook friends. I tried to grab a quick screenshot of what happens after I press the "Claim for three friends" button.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7ATVUq7WQ4PaGdVTWNJUXczb0E/view?usp=docslist_api

That page flashes so fast I couldn't tell what it said fully until I finally got the screenshot. Does it mean the game doesn't realize that I have FB friends (in and outside of my alliance) that I can't send anything to? Did I opt out of something that I can reset?

I have the same problem. I sent a ticket about this and they said there is nothing they can do. It's something on Facebook's end apparently, and we are SOL.
  • spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Have you looked in facebook under account settings->apps to make sure the platform setting is on and that it says you are logged into mpq?