Okay. Thought about it. Game broken prices. Charity whales.

nwman
nwman Posts: 331 Mover and Shaker
edited September 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I won't lie. I've spent over $1000 dollars on this game. Am I stupid? Maybe. I own my own business and thought spending could save me hours and time and I can still have fun.

I'm not spending $20,000 to whale a ss.

I'm still unclear where the devs are heading.

So you can't whale him, unless you really want to. It will cost you a shameful amount. Any of us with an extra 20k to burn on a video game should be donating to charity.

So day one whales, please just your spend your money on a charity because. .... I'll Match 1%.

Send me verified information. I'll legit match 1000 U.S. Dollars. To legit charities. I can pick my own. Red Cross or whatever isn't a scam. Not donating to costanzas human fund.

Not if you whale ss in a month or less though. Your too rich. Donate more yourself.

Comments

• So Humanitas is out of question?
  • nwman
    What's the easiest online place that isn't scammy? Let's set up a mpq challenge.
  • nwman
    nwman wrote:
    What's the easiest online place that isn't scammy? Let's set up a mpq challenge.

Hahah sorry devs. You can match me for the publicity.
  • nwman wrote:
    nwman wrote:

Hahah sorry devs. You can match me for the publicity.

Talking to yourself can get dull. Half the time you know what you're going to say.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    nwman wrote:
    I won't lie. I've spent over $1000 dollars on this game. Am I stupid? Maybe. I own my own business and thought spending could save me hours and time and I can still have fun.

I'm not spending $20,000 to whale a ss.

I'm still unclear where the devs are heading.

So you can't whale him, unless you really want to. It will cost you a shameful amount. Any of us with an extra 20k to burn on a video game should be donating to charity.
    So day one whales, please just your spend your money on a charity because. .... I'll Match 1%.
    Send me verified information. I'll legit match 1000 U.S. Dollars. To legit charities. I can pick my own. Red Cross or whatever isn't a scam. Not donating to costanzas human fund.

Not if you whale ss in a month or less though. Your too rich. Donate more yourself.
    read that 3rd thing a little too fast and thought said
    not spending 20,000 to buy a whale a **** icon_e_smile.gif

there is no reason to buy it ... You get 1300 per pvp and top 100 allaince your going to end up with enough chances you wont need to buy them... like 12 or 13 per season
  • Azoic
    Azoic Posts: 269 Mover and Shaker
    They made it ridiculous to try to prevent all but the richest/craziest/dumbest players from whaling it. It is something to work toward as an end game for the folks in 4* land.

That said, I do agree that the rates for hp and iso in the store are insane in general. It shouldn't cost $20 for a single cover to a character. That is DLC to a AAA game with a few characters to use, new maps/areas, etc. And in mpq, you get one cover, and not even the level to go with it. Instead, they want $100 for 78k iso? Lol. That can't even bring a 120 to 166. I haven't met a whale yet that actually buys iso--just covers--so not sure why they have it so high.