Please consider a limit of one 5* character per team

Hayek
Hayek Posts: 96 Match Maker
edited September 2015 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
Disclaimer: I have all the 3 star.png and half of the 4 star.png fully covered and the other half (up to icon_deadpool.png ) is at least halfway there. So I'm in a good position to hit that 1300 mark every PvP, get the legendary token every time it comes up in DDQ, and (aside from whales) be part of the first batch of players to have multiple decently covered 5 star.png characters.

I understand that they are very hard to get and long term goals, but in a few months, players are going to have multiple of them covered. And with such a HUGE power gap between 4 star.png and 5 star.png , we're in real danger of going back to the 4hor/XF days where that is literally all you see after crossing a certain threshold of points. I neither want to be pigeonholed into using SS/Thanos or whoever every PvP or go up against it all the time. It would be more interesting to have to face SS/4hor, SS/DP, Thanos/PX, Thanos/JG, etc..

By limiting teams to having at most one 5 star.png, instead of having a choice of one or two other 5 star.png characters to add to the team, players would choose from 20+ 4 star.png . The 5 star.pngs would still feel epic, and having more than one of them gives a player the advantage of choosing which one is best for a particular event, but it wouldn't completely invalidate every character released so far.

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    They did mention they were upping the power of 4*s.. which creates a whole new pvp problem for people with 3* rosters.

They need to add rewards up to 2k+ in PVP.. this way you won't hit the wall until after 1300 hopefully.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:
    They did mention they were upping the power of 4*s.. which creates a whole new pvp problem for people with 3* rosters.
    ugh - didn't think of that. taking down ****s is painful enough, especially on weeks like this with weaker boosteds and weak featured (bad combo). probably will miss 1K for the first time in a while.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Back when I first joined the forums I suggested that if a 5* is released it should be 1v3 but the 5* would have the health of 3 characters and 4-5 abilities: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=21&t=24227

Looks like they just kept the high health idea. It will take forever to beat a team of three 5*'s even if you have three 5*'s yourself. The health is just too ridiculously high. While epic long matches can be fun, overall matches should be short and quick for the most part.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Moving to Suggestions and Feedback.
  • Hayek
    Hayek Posts: 96 Match Maker
    Oh noes! The post got moved to the forum no one checks. Hopefully at least the devs come here. I only see them respond to threads in general discussion.