Give me a Break... I need more ISO and money

pelaospeed
pelaospeed Posts: 16
edited September 2015 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
Hi,

I'm very exciting about the 5-Star character's, but, i have only two three star roster in Max Level. Give us more time to get iso8.png and more spideycoin.png to buy slot's.

We appreciate all your support and dedication to the game to make it better everyday.

Just think, With 5-Star characters, I have not 1 character 4-star at max level to play new events and I'm trying to get Max level all my 3-star roster.

Thank you very much for everything.

LINE: pelaospeed.

Regards.

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    pelaospeed wrote:
    Hi,

I'm very exciting about the 5-Star character's, but, i have only two three star roster in Max Level. Give us more time to get iso8.png and more spideycoin.png to buy slot's.

We appreciate all your support and dedication to the game to make it better everyday.

Just think, With 5-Star characters, I have not 1 character 4-star at max level to play new events and I'm trying to get Max level all my 3-star roster.
    As they said in the video, 5-star characters give players with heavy or maxed-out 4* rosters something to continue to strive towards. This doesn't invalidate your transition from 2* to 3*.

I skipped a big bunch of 2* the transition period and it actually slowed my 3* growth down for a while.

I'd love to see ISO flow increase and roster slot costs go down, but trying to jump ahead too fast will bring heartbreak and premature scaling.